Phillip Jeffries is looking for a Customer Service Supervisor!
Our Customer Service team aims to “WOW” our customers! We are searching for a customer-centric team player that is committed to providing the world’s best service and leadership for our UK team.
This position will be located in our brand new offices in London. Candidate must be willing to “get their hands dirty” in order to learn all facets of the operation.
If you’re looking for a rapidly growing company that has the feel of a start-up and the foundation of an established business, Phillip Jeffries may be your next home!
This position will report directly to the UK Regional Manager
What you will be doing:
§ Own all Data Entry Functions
o Enter purchase orders
o Enter sales orders
§ Own all Order Shipment facilitation
o Release orders
o Create shipping documents (Customs & SLI)
o Create packing slips
o Track all shipments & provide details to Customer
§ Train and Support the CHA and Sampling Team
§ Offer World Class Customer Support
o Before, during & after the point of sale (as needed)
o Ensure swift & win/win resolutions to any claims
§ Assist in Customer Follow up
o Follow up on memo orders
Follow up on all open reserves
Answer inbound sales calls and emails and input sample requests and order details into the computerized ordering system
Proactively recognize cross selling opportunities, using product knowledge to offer similar patterns and designs to customers in order to increase revenue
Make outbound calls to customers following sample requests in order to close sale or recommend alternative products
1. Upbeat, energetic, can-do attitude
3. Being able to work under pressure
4. Being able to monitor team workload
5. Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
6. Excellent time management and follow up skills
7. Able to multitask and prioritize
8. Able to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
9. Proactive approach to problem solving
10. Excellent organizational skills
11. Strong attention to detail
12. Strong computer skills including data management, Word and Excel
13. 2 years’ experience in customer service, sales support and/or retail
14. Keen interest and appreciation for luxury products and interior design
What’s in it for you:
1. Unique culture that includes:
a. Annual Spirit Week with a focus on our core values, team building and having fun!
b. Employee-hosted Wow! Fun! Monthly parties (including scavenger hunts, team dinners, baseball games, etc.)
c. Annual Holiday Party and Picnic
2. Competitive Salary
3. Paid Holidays
4. Bonus Program
Phillip Jeffries, the world’s leader in natural, textured and specialty wallcoverings, has been providing award winning designs to the architectural and interior design community for over 40 years. With a diverse collection of product, Phillip Jeffries has provided luxury goods that grace the walls of properties such as the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas and the Barney’s New York stores as well as luxurious homes throughout the world.
To learn more about Phillip Jeffries, please visit us at www.phillipjeffries.com.