Phillip Jeffries is looking for a Web Project Manager!
If you’re looking for a rapidly growing company that has the feel of a start-up and the foundation of an established business, Phillip Jeffries may be your next home!
We are seeking an experienced Web Project Manager with 5 years’ experience. In this role, you will successfully deliver projects on-time and on/under budget. The ideal candidate thinks on his/her feet and has the motivation to drive project success. You’ll leverage your strong organization skills, attention to detail and knowledge of process development to deliver exceptional results.
- Ensure On-Time and On-Budget Execution of all Web Based Projects
Managing Projects or Assist other IT Staff to Manage Projects from Start to Post Launch. Including, but not limited to: scoping, flow charts, wire-framing, creating and managing user focus groups, system configuration, development testing, end user testing, conference room pilots, and report project team performance.
- Gathering, Understanding, and Challenging Requirements from Stakeholders and Users to Create Thorough and Complete Scope Documentation
- Wire-framing Solutions Visually for Stakeholder/End User Feedback, Buy-in and Approval
- Creating Detailed and Thorough Project Plans that Indicate Task, Owner, Start and End Dates, Dependencies, Critical Path in both list format as well as Gantt Charts
- Daily and Weekly Meetings to Assign New Work and Follow up on Outstanding Work from Outside Resources
- Conducting Project Meetings with Appropriate Resources
- CMS Configuration based on Business Need and User Feedback
- Website/App Testing
- Understanding and Minimizing Risk of Projects
- Conducting Post Launch Plus/Deltas
- Finding Ways to Solve Business Problems through Web Technologies and Processes
- Work closely with IT Staff
- Assist in the Evaluation of IT Solutions, Processes and Vendors
- Create world class systems, process documentation and training tools to make the PJ staff the best at what they do
- Working Knowledge of all SDLC methodologies
- SQL Experience (Preferably MySQL/MariaDB)
- Ability to analyze and interpret code
- Experience with PHP, Ruby on Rails and / or AngularJS a plus
- Experience with software testing of web applications
- Test Case Management and test case automation experience a plus
- 5+ Years Project Management Roles for Web Based Development
- Project Management Software Proficiency (Wrike)
- Experience of AWS a plus
- Experience with Web Integrations through API's
- Experience Interviewing Users/Business Owners in Order to Gather Requirements/Write Functional Specifications a Plus
- Experience of backlog grooming
- Excellent working knowledge of Jira.
- Upbeat, energetic, can-do attitude
- Ability to Work Independently or in a Team
- Excellent Computer, Communication and Organizational Skills
- Well Versed in Office Application Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Ability to Multitask
- Ability to Change Directions Quickly and Nimbly
- Humble and Hungry for Continues Learning
Why Phillip Jeffries?
As a purpose-driven organization, we truly believe that where you work matters. We are committed to creating an organization with a higher purpose, a place where our talented team can truly flourish. Phillip Jeffries believes in creating an environment with opportunities to grow personally and financially, offering volunteer opportunities that support our community and environment as well as extending a rich benefits package to care for our most valuable assets, our team.
- Stocked break room with complimentary healthy snacks and beverages
- Easily accessible, just minutes from Routes 46, 80, 23 and GSP
- Unique culture that includes an annual Spirit Week with a focus on our core values, team building and having fun!
- Frequent team building activities
- Annual holiday party and picnic
- 4-time “Best Places to Work in New Jersey” winner (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
- Beautifully designed office space that includes open concept and collaborative work spaces, large kitchen, library, inclusion of live plants, convenient nursing room, privacy rooms, and access to natural light via most all work stations
- Paid time off for community service with the ability to take (3) paid days off per year to volunteer during a work day and (3) days per year on a weekend earning you an additional (3) days of comp time
- Gym rewards of up to $240 per year for every month that at least 12 visits are made to one of +4000 facilities
- Competitive salary
- 18 paid days off
- Paid holidays
- Plan option that offers 100% company paid medical benefits
- Dental and vision benefits
- Complimentary Flu Vaccines
- Tax advantages through Flexible Spending Accounts that allow you to pay for specific healthcare and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars
- Financial protection through Accident, Short Term Disability, Hospital and Cancer Insurance
- Identity theft protection
- Retirement Plan in which company automatically contributes approximately 10% of your annual compensation
- Bonus program
Phillip Jeffries, the world’s leader in natural, textured and specialty wallcoverings, has been providing award winning designs to the architectural and interior design community for over 40 years. With a diverse collection of product, Phillip Jeffries has provided luxury goods that grace the walls of properties such as the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas and the Barney’s New York stores as well as luxurious homes throughout the world.