Phillip Jeffries is looking for an Outside Residential Salesperson covering the New York City and the outer Boroughs!
Our Sales team is searching for a Rock Star Outside Residential Sales Representative in the New York City Territory! Ideal candidates must be self-motivated and have a broad base of existing relationships with key players within the industry.
Phillip Jeffries is known for luxury design and graces the walls of the Four Seasons, Ritz Carlton and Saks Fifth Avenue Department Stores.
If you’re looking for a rapidly growing company that has the feel of a start-up and the foundation of an established business, Phillip Jeffries may be your next home!
This position will report directly to the New York Showroom/ Regional Sales Manager.
What you will be doing:
- GROW Residential sales in NYC & Boroughs to include Queens, Bronx, Manhattan, Brooklyn, and Staten Island
- Manage sales through existing Phillip Jeffries clients
- Cultivate clientele base by developing and delivering presentations to designers both existing and search for new clients
- Create and close sales
- Be an ambassador and sell the Phillip Jeffries brand
- Schedule product presentations for both new collections as well as existing products
- Communicate client reaction and needs through CRM sales software
- Create weekly call reports
- Generate monthly synopsis of territory
- Provide sample tools to clients meeting minimum goals
- Interact with territory support staff in determining territory needs and sales goals
- Direct report to Showroom Manager/Regional Sales Manager and meet in the showroom for weekly meetings
- Network with architecture and interior design community
- Be actively involved in industry events
- Provide current clientele information for direct marketing purposes
- Exceed weekly/monthly/quarterly sales goals
- Attend domestic tradeshows
- Attend industry events on a monthly basis as agreed upon with management
- 5 years Sales experience
- Upbeat, energetic, can-do attitude
- Team player
- History of being a top performer in a sales capacity
- Excellent customer service
- Track record of providing fast response times
- Experience converting leads to clients
- Strong analytical skills
- Customer-centric mentality
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ability to travel outside of territory (tradeshows, events at headquarters, etc.)
- Well versed with ERP/CRM systems
- BA degree preferred
Attend marketing events as per agreed upon with management on a monthly basis
What’s in it for you:
- 4-time “Best Places to Work in New Jersey” winner (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
- Unique culture that includes:
- Annual Spirit Week with a focus on our core values, team building and having fun!
- Employee-hosted Wow! Fun! Month Parties
- Annual Holiday Party and Picnic
- Employee-hosted “PJ Family Dinner”
- Competitive salary
- Plan option that offers 100% company paid medical benefits
- Dental and vision benefits
- 16 Paid days off (prorated first year)
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Bonus Program
Phillip Jeffries, the world’s leader in natural, textured and specialty wallcoverings, has been providing award winning designs to the architectural and interior design community for over 40 years. With a diverse collection of products, Phillip Jeffries has provided luxury goods that grace the walls of properties such as the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas and the Barney’s New York stores as well as luxurious homes throughout the world.
To learn more about Phillip Jeffries, please visit us at www.phillipjeffries.com.