Our Customer Service team aims to “WOW” our customers! We are searching for a customer-centric team player that is committed to providing the world’s best service. In this role, the qualified candidate will lend specialized support within our London Showroom and provide exceptional service to the luxury interior design community.
This position will be located in our brand new offices in London. Candidate must be willing to “get their hands dirty” in order to learn all facets of the operation.
If you’re looking for a rapidly growing company that has the feel of a start-up and the foundation of an established business, Phillip Jeffries may be your next home!
This position will report directly to the UK Regional Manager.
What you will be doing:
1. Act as a primary contact point for all UK customers and consumers
2. Work with top designers and our outside sales force to provide exceptional customer service
3. Heavy, detailed and timely order entry
4. Respond to inquiries from designers, architects and installers in a timely manner
5. Quote pricing, stock and lead times
6. Answer inbound sales calls and emails and input sample requests and order details into the computerized ordering system
7. Enter orders that are received into the computerized ordering system
8. Make outbound calls to customers following sample requests in order to close sale or recommend alternative products
9. Process payments
10. Provide showroom customers with any samples they request
11. Track and Manage logistics of shipment
12. Entering and updating client information on database
13. Ensure promises are kept to customers
14. Act as the voice of Phillip Jeffries in all contacts with customers
15. Ensure satisfactory resolution to any complaint
16. Provide feedback on activities as required and suggestions for improvement
17. Act in an empowered way to ensure excellent service
18. Ensure that product knowledge is kept up to date and of a high standard
1. Upbeat, energetic, can-do attitude
2. Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
3. Exceptional phone manner
4. Excellent time management and follow up skills
5. Able to multitask and prioritize
6. Strong analytical skills
7. Able to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
8. Proactive approach to problem solving
9. Excellent organizational skills
10. Strong attention to detail
11. Strong computer skills including data management, Word and Excel
12. 2 years’ experience in customer service, sales support and/or retail
13. Recent college graduates and retail backgrounds welcome
14. Keen interest and appreciation for luxury products and interior design
What’s in it for you:
1. Unique culture that includes:
a. Annual Spirit Week with a focus on our core values, team building and having fun!
b. Employee-hosted Wow! Fun! Monthly parties (including scavenger hunts, team dinners, baseball games, etc.)
c. Annual Holiday Party and Picnic
2. Competitive Salary
3. Paid Holidays
4. Bonus Program
Phillip Jeffries, the world’s leader in natural, textured and specialty wallcoverings, has been providing award winning designs to the architectural and interior design community for over 40 years. With a diverse collection of product, Phillip Jeffries has provided luxury goods that grace the walls of properties such as the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas and the Barney’s New York stores as well as luxurious homes throughout the world.
To learn more about Phillip Jeffries, please visit us at www.phillipjeffries.com.