Phillip Jeffries is looking for a Residential Salesperson in the Dallas, TX market!
Our Sales team is searching for a Rock Star Residential Sales Representative in Dallas, TX! Ideal candidates must be self-motivated and have a broad base of existing relationships with key players within the industry.
Phillip Jeffries is known for luxury design and graces the walls of the Four Seasons, Ritz Carlton and Saks Fifth Avenue Department Stores.
If you’re looking for a rapidly growing company that has the feel of a start-up and the foundation of an established business, Phillip Jeffries may be your next home!
This position will report directly to the Regional Sales Manager.
What you will be doing:
· Grow residential sales in the Dallas market
· Manage sales through existing Phillip Jeffries clients
· Cultivate clientele base by developing and delivering presentations to designers
· Create and close sales
· Be an ambassador and sell the PJ brand
· Schedule product presentations for both new collections as well as existing product
· Communicate client reaction and needs through sales software
· Create weekly call reports
· Generate monthly synopsis of territory
· Provide sample tools to clients meeting minimum goals
· Interact with NJ support staff in determining territory needs and sales goals
· Network with architectural/interior design community
· Be actively involved in industry events
· Provide current clientele information for direct marketing purposes
· Exceed weekly/monthly sales activity goals
· Attend domestic tradeshows
· 2 - 4 years’ sales experience
· Upbeat, energetic, can-do attitude
· Team player
· History of being a top performer in a sales capacity
· Excellent customer service
· Track record of providing fast response times
· Experience converting leads to clients
· Strong analytical skills
· Customer-centric mentality
· Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
· Proficient in MS Office
· Ability to travel outside of territory (tradeshows, events at headquarters, etc.)
· Well versed with ERP/CRM systems
· BA degree preferred
What’s in it for you:
Selected as one of the Best Places to Work in NJ (NJ Biz Magazine – April 2017)
Unique culture that includes:
Annual Spirit Week with a focus on our core values, team building and having fun!
Employee-hosted Wow! Fun! Months
Annual Holiday Party and Picnic
Competitive salary and bonus program
16 Paid days off (prorated first year)
Medical, dental and vision benefits
Flexible Spending Account
Retirement Plan (PJ contributes approximately 10% of total compensation annually)
Phillip Jeffries, the world’s leader in natural, textured and specialty wallcoverings, has been providing award winning designs to the architectural and interior design community for over 40 years. With a diverse collection of product, Phillip Jeffries has provided luxury goods that grace the walls of properties such as the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas and the Barney’s New York stores as well as luxurious homes throughout the world.