Phillip Jeffries is looking for a Salesperson Support Daymaker!
Our Customer Service team aims to “WOW” our customers! We are searching for a customer-centric team player that is committed to providing the world’s best service. In this role, the qualified candidate will lend specialized support helping the PJ Sales Team and their customers get the information and goods they want as quickly as possible and error free!
The ideal candidate must be willing to work, 9:30a.m-6:30p.m.
If you’re looking for a rapidly growing company that has the feel of a start-up and the foundation of an established business, Phillip Jeffries may be your next home!
This position will report directly to the Chief Happiness Ambassador Manager.
What you will be doing:
·Removing all obstacles so customers can get the right items at the right time
· Providing necessary and timely data to PJ salespeople and their customers in order to convert quotes to cash as quickly as possible
o Stock Checks
o Price Checks
o Order Status
o Tracking Info
o Product Info
o Lead Times
o Processing Payments
o Return/Credit Status
o Expediter for confirmed orders for territory
o Pipeline Management
· Following up on all open order before they expire in order to convert a quote to cash or to release stock for the next potential customer
· Following up on appropriate sample orders in order to provide customers with a concierge experience
· Order entry on critical or rush orders
· Providing customers with alternative items if requested item(s) are out of stock
· Providing product "shop jobs" to provide PJ Salespeople and/or their customers with curated product search results.
· Updating appropriate systems with necessary data, such as: Cases in CRM, Contacts in CRM, New Accounts in the ERP, etc.
· Processing tier 1 returns and customer complaints
· 2-5 Years Contact Center Experience, with a focus on Business to Business customer service
· Upbeat, energetic, can-do attitude
· Experience with sales a plus
· Outstanding and friendly telephone skills
· Outstanding e-mail communication skills
· Knowledge of proper e-mail etiquette
· Ability to work in a fast pace, team oriented, growing environment
· Proactive approach to problem solving
· Excellent computer skills including data entry, Microsoft Office
· High School Diploma
Why Phillip Jeffries?
As a purpose-driven organization, we truly believe that where you work matters. We are committed to creating an organization with a higher purpose, a place where our talented team can truly flourish. Phillip Jeffries believes in creating an environment with opportunities to grow personally and financially, offering volunteer opportunities that support our community and environment as well as extending a rich benefits package to care for our most valuable assets, our team.
· Stocked break room with complimentary healthy snacks and beverages
· Easily accessible, just minutes from Routes 46, 80, 23 and GSP
· Unique culture that includes an annual Spirit Week with a focus on our core values, team building and having fun!
· Frequent team building activities
·Annual holiday party and picnic
· 4-time “Best Places to Work in New Jersey” winner (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
· Beautifully designed office space that includes open concept and collaborative work spaces, large kitchen, library, inclusion of live plants, convenient nursing room, privacy rooms, and access to natural light via most all work stations
· Paid time off for community service with the ability to take (3) paid days off per year to volunteer during a work day and (3) days per year on a weekend earning you an additional (3) days of comp time
· Gym rewards of up to $240 per year for every month that at least 12 visits are made to one of +4000 facilities
· Competitive salary
·16 paid days off
· Paid holidays
· Plan option that offers 100% company paid medical benefits
· Dental and vision benefits
· Complimentary Flu Vaccines
· Tax advantages through Flexible Spending Accounts that allow you to pay for specific healthcare and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars
· Financial protection through Accident, Short Term Disability, Hospital and Cancer Insurance
· Identity theft protection
· Retirement Plan in which company automatically contributes approximately 10% of your annual compensation
· Bonus program
Phillip Jeffries, the world’s leader in natural, textured and specialty wallcoverings, has been providing award winning designs to the architectural and interior design community for over 40 years. With a diverse collection of product, Phillip Jeffries has provided luxury goods that grace the walls of properties such as the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas and the Barney’s New York stores as well as luxurious homes throughout the world.
To learn more about Phillip Jeffries, please visit us at www.phillipjeffries.com.