Phillip Jeffries is looking for a Expeditor Daymaker!
Our Customer Service team aims to “WOW” our customers! We are searching for a customer-centric team player that is committed to providing the world’s best service. In this role, the qualified candidate will be a liaison between supply chain and customer service on all order statuses and updates.
The ideal candidate must be willing to work, 8:30a.m-5:30p.m.
If you’re looking for a rapidly growing company that has the feel of a start-up and the foundation of an established business, Phillip Jeffries may be your next home!
This position will report directly to the Chief Happiness Ambassador Manager.
What you will be doing:
• To follow up and ensure all packages have shipped on time from PJ Head Quarters.
• To follow up and ensure all packages have shipped on time from out dropship mills
• Provide notification to Daymakers of any delay or ETA change.
• Liaison between Supply Chain and Customer Happiness Agency
• Allocation of made to order and backorder lots within one business day
• Gathering information for accurate reporting of PJ Promise initiative
• Creation of new accounts inside ERP
• 2-5 Years Contact Center Experience with a focus on business to business customer service
• Upbeat, energetic, can do attitude
• Experience in supply chain collaboration is a plus
• Outstanding and friendly telephone skills
• Outstanding email communication skills
• Knowledge of proper email etiquette
• Ability to work in a fast pace, team oriented, growing environment
• Be able to present and accurately report using queries and reports from CRM/ERP
• Proactive approach to problem solving
• Excellent computer skills including data entry, Microsoft Office
• High School Diploma
Why Phillip Jeffries?
As a purpose-driven organization, we truly believe that where you work matters. We are committed to creating an organization with a higher purpose, a place where our talented team can truly flourish. Phillip Jeffries believes in creating an environment with opportunities to grow personally and financially, offering volunteer opportunities that support our community and environment as well as extending a rich benefits package to care for our most valuable assets, our team.
• Stocked break room with complimentary healthy snacks and beverages
• Easily accessible, just minutes from Routes 46, 80, 23 and GSP
• Unique culture that includes an annual Spirit Week with a focus on our core values, team building and having fun!
• Frequent team building activities
• Annual holiday party and picnic
• 4-time “Best Places to Work in New Jersey” winner (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
• Beautifully designed office space that includes open concept and collaborative work spaces, large kitchen, library, inclusion of live plants, convenient nursing room, privacy rooms, and access to natural light via most all work stations
• Paid time off for community service with the ability to take (3) paid days off per year to volunteer during a work day and (3) days per year on a weekend earning you an additional (3) days of comp time
• Gym rewards of up to $240 per year for every month that at least 12 visits are made to one of +4000 facilities
• Competitive salary
• 16 paid days off
• Paid holidays
• Plan option that offers 100% company paid medical benefits
• Dental and vision benefits
• Complimentary Flu Vaccines
• Tax advantages through Flexible Spending Accounts that allow you to pay for specific healthcare and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars
• Financial protection through Accident, Short Term Disability, Hospital and Cancer Insurance
• Identity theft protection
• Retirement Plan in which company automatically contributes approximately 10% of your annual compensation
• Bonus program
Phillip Jeffries, the world’s leader in natural, textured and specialty wallcoverings, has been providing award winning designs to the architectural and interior design community for over 40 years. With a diverse collection of product, Phillip Jeffries has provided luxury goods that grace the walls of properties such as the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas and the Barney’s New York stores as well as luxurious homes throughout the world.
To learn more about Phillip Jeffries, please visit us at www.phillipjeffries.com.