Phillip Jeffries is looking for Customer Service Support Daymaker!
Our Customer Service team aims to “WOW” our customers! We are searching for a customer-centric team player that is committed to providing the world’s best service. In this role, the qualified candidate will lend specialized support within the Customer Service Department and provide exceptional service to the luxury interior design community. The ideal candidate must be willing to work, 10:30a.m-7:30p.m.
If you’re looking for a rapidly growing company that has the feel of a start-up and the foundation of an established business, Phillip Jeffries may be your next home!
This position will report directly to the Customer Service Manager.
What you will be doing:
1. Perform heavy, detailed and accurate order entry
2. Coordinate sample and sample card shipments upon request
3. Manage and redirect various customer inquiries making sure it goes to the correct team member to answer
4. Occasionally track down status of an order
5. Process payments
6. Create and setup new accounts in the PJ Computer System
7. Team player that offers ruthless support to Daymakers | Account Executives
1. Attention to detail
2. Excellent computer skills including data management, Word and Excel
3. Upbeat, energetic, can-do attitude
4. Able to multitask and prioritize
5. Excellent time management and follow up skills
6. Able to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
7. Proactive approach to problem solving
8. 2 years’ experience in customer service, data entry type role(s)
Why Phillip Jeffries?
As a purpose-driven organization, we truly believe that where you work matters. We are committed to creating an organization with a higher purpose, a place where our talented team can truly flourish. Phillip Jeffries believes in creating an environment with opportunities to grow personally and financially, offering volunteer opportunities that support our community and environment as well as extending a rich benefits package to care for our most valuable assets, our team.
Phillip Jeffries, the world’s leader in natural, textured and specialty wallcoverings, has been providing award winning designs to the architectural and interior design community for over 40 years. With a diverse collection of product, Phillip Jeffries has provided luxury goods that grace the walls of properties such as the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas and the Barney’s New York stores as well as luxurious homes throughout the world.
Your application was submitted successfully.