Phillip Jeffries is looking for Customer Service Account Executive!
Our Customer Service team aims to “WOW” our customers! We are searching for a customer-centric team player that is committed to providing the world’s best service. In this role, the qualified candidate will lend specialized support within the Customer Service Department and provide exceptional service to the luxury interior design community. The right candidate must be available to work the 10:30am-7:30pm shift.
If you’re looking for a rapidly growing company that has the feel of a start-up and the foundation of an established business, Phillip Jeffries may be your next home!
This position will report directly to the Customer Service Manager.
What you will be doing:
1. Work with top designers, luxury showrooms and our outside sales force to provide exceptional customer service
2. Offer industry-leading product knowledge
3. Perform heavy data entry
4. Handle inside sales calls and e-mails
5. Coordinate sample and sample card shipments upon request
6. Respond to inquiries from designers, architects and installers in a timely manner
7. Troubleshoot and resolve issues
8. Track and manage logistics of shipments
9. Quote pricing, stock and lead times
10. Process payments
11. Proactively recognize cross selling opportunities, using product knowledge, to offer similar pattern and designs to customers
12. Make outbound calls to customers following sample requests in order to close sale or recommend alternative products
1. Upbeat, energetic, can-do attitude
2. Able to multitask and prioritize
3. Strong analytical skills
4. Outstanding communication skills and exceptional phone manner
5. Excellent time management and follow up skills
6. Able to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
7. Proactive approach to problem solving
8. Excellent computer skills including data management, Word and Excel
9. 2 years’ experience in customer service, sales support and/or retail
What’s in it for you:
1. Selected as one of the Best Places to Work in NJ (NJ Biz Magazine – April 2017)
2. Unique culture that includes:
a. Annual Spirit Week with a focus on our core values, team building and having fun!
b. Employee-hosted Wow! Fun! Months (including scavenger hunts, team dinners, baseball games, etc.)
c. Annual Holiday Party and Picnic
3. Business casual dress (we wear jeans to work!)
4. Competitive salary
5. 16 Paid days off (prorated first year)
6. Medical, dental and vision benefits
7. Flexible Spending Account
8. Pension Profit Sharing Plan
9. Bonus Program
Phillip Jeffries, the world’s leader in natural, textured and specialty wallcoverings, has been providing award winning designs to the architectural and interior design community for over 40 years. With a diverse collection of product, Phillip Jeffries has provided luxury goods that grace the walls of properties such as the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas and the Barney’s New York stores as well as luxurious homes throughout the world.
Your application was submitted successfully.