Come join the Phillip Jeffries’ team as a Tradeshow & Display Coordinator!
If you’re looking for a rapidly growing company that has the feel of a start-up and the foundation of an established business, Phillip Jeffries may be your next home!
Our Design team is searching for a Rock Star Tradeshow & Display Coordinator to join our team in our Corporate Headquarters! The ideal candidates must be self-motivated and could story-tell while building our beautiful Tradeshow displays.
This position will report directly to the Showroom and Design Manager.
What you will be doing:
- Act as a Phillip Jeffries Ambassador during all stages of tradeshow execution
- Make PJ the best wallcovering business by any measure
- Diversity, establish, nurture and manage relationships with vendors, suppliers, showrooms, sales representatives and internal employees
- Be in learning mode and stay abreast of design trends, clients and staff needs, technology and resources to ensure company is using the best systems & processes for all aspects of tradeshow and showroom design
- Implement the use of Wrike for project management for each tradeshow and maintain annual timelines for current and potential tradeshows
- Propose new tradeshow events, including estimated investment and logistics.
- Complete exhibit applications and reserve exhibit spaces at all shows
- Create design drawings and rendering to convey design intent to key stakeholders and vendors
- Translate design direction into reality using product selections and styling to tell a cohesive story in each booth that creates a memorable experience for show attendees.
- Work closely with sales and marketing teams to ensure a cohesive brand identity is presented at each show and in every detail
- Project manage and execute on Design tasks for all domestic and international tradeshows including the timeline, forms, travel, shipments, interdepartmental tasks, install, and dismantle
- Communicate project status, deadlines and areas of concern with solutions to supervisor
- Create preliminary and final show notes to include instructions for displays, show dates, hours, schedules, FAQs, etc.
- Communicate need for sales tools and yardage to Product Launch team
- Travel to show site for install and dismantle of booth
- Work tradeshow show dates with sales team to generate leads
- Maintain inventory of Phillip Jeffries assets both on location and at off-site warehouses
- Track expenses from all shows/exhibits throughout the year and deliver show within budget
- Manage and fulfill regional tabletop tradeshow requests
- Propose new displays for Regional & Tabletop Tradeshows with lead time, cost and implement quickly.
- Visit PJ showrooms to ensure brand is well represented
- Assist team in development and setup of PJ showrooms
- Support in the development and execution of showroom displays
- Contribute as needed to company and design team initiatives
Must have for the role:
- 2 – 4 years’ project management experience
- Upbeat, energetic, can-do attitude
- Outstanding follow up and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to successfully execute on projects in a timely manner
- Excellent ability to problem-solve, make decisions, and handle issues professionally, nimbly, and creatively while under pressure
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
- A “Virtuoso” question asker
- Ability to coordinate vendor schedule on-site
- Manage wallcovering installation on site
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team
- Ability to travel, work evenings and weekends as needed
- BA degree in Interior Design or related field
- Experience working and/or setting up tradeshows
- Proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook
- Proficient in Sketch Up. Knowledge of rendering plug ins a plus.
- Knowledge of wallcovering installation a plus.
Why Phillip Jeffries?
As a purpose-driven organization, we truly believe that where you work matters. We are committed to creating an organization with a higher purpose, a place where our talented team can truly flourish. Phillip Jeffries believes in creating an environment with opportunities to grow personally and financially, offering volunteer opportunities that support our community and environment as well as extending a rich benefits package to care for our most valuable assets, our team.
- Stocked break room with complimentary healthy snacks and beverages
- Easily accessible, just minutes from Routes 46, 80, 23 and GSP
- Unique culture that includes an annual Spirit Week with a focus on our core values, team building and having fun!
- Frequent team building activities
- Annual holiday party and picnic
- 4-time “Best Places to Work in New Jersey” winner (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
- Beautifully designed office space that includes open concept and collaborative work spaces, large kitchen, library, inclusion of live plants, convenient nursing room, privacy rooms, and access to natural light via most all work stations
- Paid time off for community service with the ability to take (3) paid days off per year to volunteer during a work day and (3) days per year on a weekend earning you an additional (3) days of comp time
- Gym rewards of up to $240 per year for every month that at least 12 visits are made to one of +4000 facilities
- Competitive salary
- 16 paid days off
- Bonus program
- Paid holidays
- Plan option that offers 100% company paid medical benefits
- Dental and vision benefits
- Retirement Plan in which company automatically contributes approximately 10% of your annual compensation
- Complimentary Flu Vaccines
- Tax advantages through Flexible Spending Accounts that allow you to pay for specific healthcare and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars
- Financial protection through Accident, Short Term Disability, Hospital and Cancer Insurance
Phillip Jeffries, the world’s leader in natural, textured and specialty wallcoverings, has been providing award winning designs to the architectural and interior design community for over 40 years. With a diverse collection of product, Phillip Jeffries has provided luxury goods that grace the walls of properties such as the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas and the Barney’s New York stores as well as luxurious homes throughout the world.
To learn more about Phillip Jeffries, please visit us at www.phillipjeffries.com.