Come join the Phillip Jeffries’ team as an Inventory Cycle Counter!
If you’re looking for a rapidly growing company that has the feel of a start-up and the foundation of an established business, Phillip Jeffries may be your next home!
Our Logistics team is searching for a Rock Star Inventory Cycle Counter to join our team in our Corporate Headquarters! This role will be monitoring and controlling inventory stocks and conducting accurate daily, weekly and monthly inventory counts per established company guidelines.
This position will report directly to the Wallcovering Fulfillment Manager.
What you will be doing:
· Conduct daily, weekly and monthly inventory counts per guidelines.
· Research, document and resolve inventory discrepancies using all available resources
· Track and report all non-conforming product.
· Work with key personnel to effectively implement process improvements to optimize location and item level accuracy.
· Perform related work duties and meet or exceed minimum performance requirements.
· May be required to operate various types of industrial material handling equipment including powered lift trucks.
· Establish and maintain effective relationships with peers, team and senior management
· Great organizational skills
· Strong work ethic and manual dexterity.
· High energy, self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
· Ability to understand written material.
· Strong math skills including the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
· Strong problem-solving skills.
· Strong attention to detail and follows through skills.
· Ability to work overtime and off shifts as needed.
Why Phillip Jeffries?
As a purpose-driven organization, we truly believe that where you work matters. We are committed to creating an organization with a higher purpose, a place where our talented team can truly flourish. Phillip Jeffries believes in creating an environment with opportunities to grow personally and financially, offering volunteer opportunities that support our community and environment as well as extending a rich benefits package to care for our most valuable assets, our team.
Phillip Jeffries, the world’s leader in natural, textured and specialty wallcoverings, has been providing award winning designs to the architectural and interior design community for over 40 years. With a diverse collection of product, Phillip Jeffries has provided luxury goods that grace the walls of properties such as the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas and the Barney’s New York stores as well as luxurious homes throughout the world.
To learn more about Phillip Jeffries, please visit us at www.phillipjeffries.com.