Phillip Jeffries is looking for an Inside Sales Representative in New York City!
Our Sales team is searching for a Rock Star Residential Inside Sales Representative in New York City inside of our beautiful new flagship showroom opening! Ideal candidates must be self-motivated and have a broad base of existing relationships with key players within the industry.
Phillip Jeffries is known for luxury design and graces the walls of the Four Seasons, Ritz Carlton and Saks Fifth Avenue Department Stores.
If you’re looking for a rapidly growing company that has the feel of a start-up and the foundation of an established business, Phillip Jeffries may be your next home!
This position will report directly to the Showroom and Regional Sales Manager.
What you will be doing:
- GROW Residential sales in New York City, CT, Westchester, LI and New Jersey
- Manage sales through existing Phillip Jeffries clients
- Cultivate clientele base by developing and delivering presentations to designers
- Create weekly call reports through CRM activity and close sales
- Be an ambassador and sell the PJ brand
- Schedule product presentations for both new collections as well as existing product
- Communicate client reaction and needs through sales software
- Create weekly call reports
- Generate weekly, monthly, and quarterly synopsis of the showroom activities
- Provide sample tools to clients meeting minimum goals
- Interact with NYC - NJ support staff in determining territory needs and sales goals
- Direct report to the NYC Showroom/ Regional Sales Manager
- Network with architecture and interior design community
- Be actively involved in industry events
- Provide current clientele information for direct marketing purposes
- Exceed weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales activities and goals
- Attend domestic tradeshows
- Attend networking events on monthly bases as agreed upon with showroom manager
- 3 to 5 years Sales experience
- Upbeat, energetic, can-do attitude
- Team player
- History of being a top performer in a sales capacity
- Excellent customer service
- Track record of providing fast response times
- Experience converting leads to clients
- Strong analytical skills
- Customer-centric mentality
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ability to travel outside of territory (tradeshows, events at headquarters, etc.)
- Well versed with ERP/CRM systems
- BA degree preferred
- Must be based in New York City or surrounding suburbs
- Attend marketing events as per agreed upon with management on a monthly basis
What’s in it for you:
- 4-time “Best Places to Work in New Jersey” winner (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
- Unique culture that includes:
- Annual Spirit Week with a focus on our core values, team building and having fun!
- Employee-hosted Wow! Fun! Month Parties
- Annual Holiday Party and Picnic
- Employee-hosted “PJ Family Dinner”
- Competitive salary
- Plan option that offers 100% company paid medical benefits
- Dental and vision benefits
- 16 Paid days off (prorated first year)
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Bonus Program
Phillip Jeffries, the world’s leader in natural, textured and specialty wallcoverings, has been providing award winning designs to the architectural and interior design community for over 40 years. With a diverse collection of products, Phillip Jeffries has provided luxury goods that grace the walls of properties such as the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas and the Barney’s New York stores as well as luxurious homes throughout the world.
To learn more about Phillip Jeffries, please visit us at www.phillipjeffries.com.