Phillip Jeffries is looking for a Purchasing Administrator!
We are seeking a detailed data entry whiz. In this role, the qualified candidate will assist with a variety of Purchasing functions. The ideal candidate is extremely detail-oriented, an excellent communicator and enjoys being a part of a winning team. The qualified candidate will possess a strong attention to detail as well as the ability to work quickly and efficiently.
Phillip Jeffries is known for luxury design and graces the walls of the Four Seasons, Saks Fifth Avenue Department Stores and luxurious homes including Sir Elton John’s.
This role will report directly to the Purchasing Lead.
What you will be doing:
- Report stock items schedule for shipping on weekly basis
- Management of the PO process, including issuing POs, monitoring their progress, and ensuring delivery of shipments
- Match all receipts to designated company invoices
- Verify Invoices, shipping documents, and provide accounting with documents and timing
- Track all allocations of stock items
- Place orders and monitor status
- Update the system with production and shipping dates.
Follow up on customer inquiries with the mills and communicate it within the agreed timeline.
- At least 1-2 years’ experience with Purchasing
- BA or BS in accounting, purchasing, supply chain management, or similar field
- Upbeat, positive energy
- Able to multitask and prioritize
- Able to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Great attention to detail and a high sense of urgency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Strong organizational skills
- Timely, consistent follow-up skills
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality at all times
- Personifies “learning mode”
- Exceptional Negotiation skills
Why Phillip Jeffries?
As a purpose-driven organization, we truly believe that where you work matters. We are committed to creating an organization with a higher purpose, a place where our talented team can truly flourish. Phillip Jeffries believes in creating an environment with opportunities to grow personally and financially, offering volunteer opportunities that support our community and environment as well as extending a rich benefits package to care for our most valuable assets, our team.
- Stocked break room with complimentary healthy snacks and beverages
- Easily accessible, just minutes from Routes 46, 80, 23 and GSP
- Unique culture that includes an annual Spirit Week with a focus on our core values, team building and having fun!
- Frequent team building activities
- Annual holiday party and picnic
- 4-time “Best Places to Work in New Jersey” winner (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
- Beautifully designed office space that includes open concept and collaborative work spaces, large kitchen, library, inclusion of live plants, convenient nursing room, privacy rooms, and access to natural light via most all work stations
- Paid time off for community service with the ability to take (3) paid days off per year to volunteer during a work day and (3) days per year on a weekend earning you an additional (3) days of comp time
- Gym rewards of up to $240 per year for every month that at least 12 visits are made to one of +4000 facilities
- Competitive salary
- 16 paid days off
- Paid holidays
- Plan option that offers 100% company paid medical benefits
- Dental and vision benefits
- Complimentary Flu Vaccines
- Tax advantages through Flexible Spending Accounts that allow you to pay for specific healthcare and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars
- Financial protection through Accident, Short Term Disability, Hospital and Cancer Insurance
- Identity theft protection
- Retirement Plan in which company automatically contributes approximately 10% of your annual compensation
- Bonus program
Phillip Jeffries, the world’s leader in natural, textured and specialty wallcoverings, has been providing award winning designs to the architectural and interior design community for over 40 years. With a diverse collection of product, Phillip Jeffries has provided luxury goods that grace the walls of properties such as the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas and the Barney’s New York stores as well as luxurious homes throughout the world.
To learn more about Phillip Jeffries, please visit us at www.phillipjeffries.com.