Phillip Jeffries is looking for a Residential Salesperson in the Los Angeles, CA market!
Our Sales team is searching for a Rock Star Residential Sales Representative in Los Angeles, CA! Ideal candidates must be self-motivated and have a broad base of existing relationships with key players within the industry.
Phillip Jeffries is known for luxury design and graces the walls of the Four Seasons, Ritz Carlton and Saks Fifth Avenue Department Stores.
If you’re looking for a rapidly growing company that has the feel of a start-up and the foundation of an established business, Phillip Jeffries may be your next home!
This position will report directly to the West Coast Regional Sales Manager.
What you will be doing:
- GROW Residential sales in the Los Angeles, CA market (Territory includes Kern County, Los Angeles County, San Luis Obispo County, Santa Barbara County and Ventura County)
- Manage sales through existing Phillip Jeffries clients
- Cultivate clientele base by developing and delivering presentations to designers
- Create and close sales
- Be an ambassador and sell the PJ brand
- Schedule product presentations for both new collections as well as existing product
- Communicate client reaction and needs through sales software
- Create weekly call reports
- Generate monthly synopsis of territory
- Provide sample tools to clients meeting minimum goals
- Interact with NJ support staff in determining territory needs and sales goals
- Direct report to the West Coast Regional Sales Manager
- Network with architectural/interior design community
- Be actively involved in industry events
- Provide current clientele information for direct marketing purposes
- Exceed weekly/monthly sales activity goals
- Collaborate with our partnering LA HOLLY HUNT showroom team
- Attend domestic tradeshows
- 5 years Sales experience
- Upbeat, energetic, can-do attitude
- Team player
- History of being a top performer in a sales capacity
- Excellent customer service
- Track record of providing fast response times
- Experience converting leads to clients
- Strong analytical skills
- Customer-centric mentality
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ability to travel outside of territory (tradeshows, events at headquarters, etc.)
- Well versed with ERP/CRM systems
- BA degree preferred
- Must be based in Los Angeles
Why Phillip Jeffries?
As a purpose-driven organization, we truly believe that where you work matters. We are committed to creating an organization with a higher purpose, a place where our talented team can truly flourish. Phillip Jeffries believes in creating an environment with opportunities to grow personally and financially, offering volunteer opportunities that support our community and environment as well as extending a rich benefits package to care for our most valuable assets, our team.
- Unique culture that includes an annual Spirit Week with a focus on our core values, team building and having fun!
- Frequent team building activities
- Annual holiday party and picnic
- 4-time “Best Places to Work in New Jersey” winner (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
- Beautifully designed office space that includes open concept and collaborative work spaces, large kitchen, library, inclusion of live plants, convenient nursing room, privacy rooms, and access to natural light via most all work stations
- Paid time off for community service with the ability to take (3) paid days off per year to volunteer during a work day and (3) days per year on a weekend earning you an additional (3) days of comp time
- Gym rewards of up to $240 per year for every month that at least 12 visits are made to one of +4000 facilities
- Competitive salary
- Paid days off
- Paid holidays
- Plan option that offers 100% company paid medical benefits
- Dental and vision benefits
- Complimentary Flu Vaccines
- Tax advantages through Flexible Spending Accounts that allow you to pay for specific healthcare and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars
- Financial protection through Accident, Short Term Disability, Hospital and Cancer Insurance
- Identity theft protection
- Retirement Plan in which company automatically contributes approximately 10% of your annual compensation
- Bonus program
Phillip Jeffries, the world’s leader in natural, textured and specialty wallcoverings, has been providing award winning designs to the architectural and interior design community for over 40 years. With a diverse collection of product, Phillip Jeffries has provided luxury goods that grace the walls of properties such as the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas and the Barney’s New York stores as well as luxurious homes throughout the world.
To learn more about Phillip Jeffries, please visit us at www.phillipjeffries.com.