Phillip Jeffries is looking for Outside Residential Sales Representative in the Seattle, Washington market!
Our Sales team is searching for a Rock Star Outside Residential Sales Representative in Seattle, Washington! The ideal candidate must be self-motivated and have a broad base of existing relationships with key players within the industry.
Phillip Jeffries is known for luxury design and graces the walls of the Four Seasons, Ritz Carlton and Saks Fifth Avenue Department Stores.
If you’re looking for a rapidly growing company that has the feel of a start-up and the foundation of an established business, Phillip Jeffries may be your next home!
This position will report directly to the West Coast Regional Sales Manager.
What you will be doing:
- Focus on Sales to GROW business and exceed sales targets in the assigned Seattle
- Manage sales through existing Phillip Jeffries clients
- Build business and relationships with the residential and commercial/contract market
- Increase clientele base
- Schedule product presentations for both new collections as well as existing product
- Communicate client reaction and needs through sales software (CRM)
- Utilize Elevator pitch for cold calls
- Present collection in a fun and energetic way
- Continually update client library’s
- Mirror your client, read your audience
- Create weekly call reports
- Provide sample tools to clients meeting minimum goals
- Direct report to Regional Sales Manager
- Exceed weekly/monthly sales activity goals
- Actively involved in industry events, specifically networking opportunities within architectural/interior design community
- Attend domestic tradeshows (High Point)
- Utilize social media to create leads and following among clients
- Follow up with all client and project leads in order to turn into orders
- Be an ambassador and sell the PJ brand
- Utilize CRM to track all appointments and opportunities
- Must have 3+ years Sales experience
- BA degree preferred
- Upbeat, energetic, can-do attitude
- Have a home office to work from
- Reliable transportation with space for sales material
- Social Media savvy
- Team player
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent customer service
- Track record for providing fast response times
- Customer-centric mentality
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ability to travel outside of territory (tradeshows, events at headquarters, etc.)
- Well versed with ERP/CRM systems
Why Phillip Jeffries?
As a purpose-driven organization, we truly believe that where you work matters. We are committed to creating an organization with a higher purpose, a place where our talented team can truly flourish. Phillip Jeffries believes in creating an environment with opportunities to grow personally and financially, offering volunteer opportunities that support our community and environment as well as extending a rich benefits package to care for our most valuable assets, our team.
- Unique culture that includes an annual Spirit Week with a focus on our core values, team building and having fun!
- Frequent team building activities
- Annual holiday party and picnic
- 4-time “Best Places to Work in New Jersey” winner (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
- Beautifully designed office space that includes open concept and collaborative work spaces, large kitchen, library, inclusion of live plants, convenient nursing room, privacy rooms, and access to natural light via most all work stations
- Paid time off for community service with the ability to take (3) paid days off per year to volunteer during a work day and (3) days per year on a weekend earning you an additional (3) days of comp time
- Gym rewards of up to $240 per year for every month that at least 12 visits are made to one of +4000 facilities
- Competitive salary
- Paid days off
- Paid holidays
- Plan option that offers 100% company paid medical benefits
- Dental and vision benefits
- Complimentary Flu Vaccines
- Tax advantages through Flexible Spending Accounts that allow you to pay for specific healthcare and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars
- Financial protection through Accident, Short Term Disability, Hospital and Cancer Insurance
- Identity theft protection
- Retirement Plan in which company automatically contributes approximately 10% of your annual compensation
- Bonus program
Phillip Jeffries, the world’s leader in natural, textured and specialty wallcoverings, has been providing award winning designs to the architectural and interior design community for over 40 years. With a diverse collection of product, Phillip Jeffries has provided luxury goods that grace the walls of properties such as the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas and the Barney’s New York stores as well as luxurious homes throughout the world.
To learn more about Phillip Jeffries, please visit us at www.phillipjeffries.com.