Phillip Jeffries is looking for a Central Regional Sales Manager!
Our Sales team is searching for a dedicated Sales leader that knows the luxury Interior Design Industry. The ideal candidate will be responsible for identifying sales opportunities within our US Domestic and Canadian marketplace and executing strategies to capture those opportunities. The territory will include: Chicago, Minneapolis, Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, Western NY, Western Pennsylvania, Michigan, Kansas, Missouri, Ontario & Montreal. This position will report directly to the Vice President of North America Sales.
What you will be doing:
- Grow sales in the specific managed markets in accordance with our mission and annual goals
- Be the industry leader in the Central Region of North America (Chicago, Minneapolis, Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, Western NY, Western Pennsylvania, Michigan, Kansas, Missouri, Ontario & Montreal)
- Direct all activities required to achieve sales goals via service and marketing standards
- Manage sales through developing new and existing Phillip Jeffries clientele
- Selling the brand and product via showroom clientele visits
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual recaps covering sales performance, analysis of performance and key objectives
- Creating and managing annual strategic sales plan
- Be responsible for creating the ultimate client experience
- Exude the PJ way ideologies
- Be an ambassador and help increase Phillip Jeffries brand awareness
- Entertain sales staff and top designers through territory wide industry events
- Work with marketing team to identify industry events, dinners, etc. in the market that we should be a sponsoring and or attend
- Be the point person for local marketing opportunities and communicate to corporate Marketing
- Own and oversee all showroom events
- Host Regional and/or Executive team visits
- Liaise with Vice President of Sales North America keeping them up to date on territory wins, issues, and or projects.
- Be the voice of your assigned regional sales team ensuring that resolutions are sought after
World Class Customer Service and Operations
- Always deliver world class customer service
- Create Rockstar Experiences for clients & staff
- Ensure best practices for issue resolution, returns, etc.
- Communicate feedback regarding service failures/customer concerns to corporate
- Ensure showroom team is maintaining the overall image of the Phillip Jeffries showrooms’ including (i.e. overseeing showroom updates and displays are installed to corporate standard in a timely manner).
- Ensure performance standards meet the goals of the company
- Coach and motivate a high performing team according to The PJ Way
- Set the standard for team on what “Being the Best” means
- Conduct monthly one-to-one meetings with all direct reports keeping detailed notes
- Collaborate with Talent on recruiting and training of all new team members
- Create and execute individual development plans
- Ensure a working environment that feels safe and reflects the core values of Phillip Jeffries
- Communicate company initiatives/objects to team
- Have an active “virtual bench” for replacement hires and or new territory opportunities
- Teach Sales team how to create strategic sales plan
- Sales goals
- Target accounts
- Review Daily/Weekly/Monthly with sales force holding them accountable to achieving sales goals
- Offer recommendations for new technology when needed
- Oversee system and process development
- Oversee change management process
- Liaise between showroom design team, a to be the eyes and ears wen construction/ updates are happening during construction
- Visit corporate headquarters or other locations for sales meetings & events a minimum of 1 time per quarter and/or when requested
- Submit monthly expense reports for approval by first week.
- 5 – 7 years of Sales Management experience
- Minimum of 5 years leading and managing a team of salespeople
- TBA/BS degree required
- Familiarity with meeting sales goals & deadlines
- Upbeat, energetic, can-do attitude
- Team player
- Customer-centric mentality
- Training and development
- Luxury brand experience
- Experience and passion for sales and management
- Social Media savvy
- Background in interior design industry and/or luxury retail sales
- Experience and passion for interior design/design
- Design savvy and aware of current trends
- Knowledge of top designers within the territory
- Proven track record as a coach and mentor, outstanding leadership skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of team
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Outstanding follow up
- Capable and flexible in handling diverse responsibilities
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong Computer skills
- Well versed with ERP/CRM systems
- Advanced skills in Excel
Why Phillip Jeffries?
As a purpose-driven organization, we truly believe that where you work matters. We are committed to creating an organization with a higher purpose, a place where our talented team can truly flourish. Phillip Jeffries believes in creating an environment with opportunities to grow personally and financially, offering volunteer opportunities that support our community and environment as well as extending a rich benefits package to care for our most valuable assets, our team.
- Competitive salary
- Bonus program
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Tax advantages through Flexible Spending Accounts that allow you to pay for specific healthcare and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars
- Financial protection through Accident, Short Term Disability, Hospital and Cancer Insurance
- Identity theft protection
- Retirement Plan in which company automatically contributes approximately 10% of your annual compensation
- Unique culture that includes an annual Spirit Week with a focus on our core values, team building and having fun!
- Frequent team building activities
- Paid time off for community service with the ability to take (3) paid days off per year to volunteer during a work day and (3) days per year on a weekend earning you an additional (3) days of comp time
Phillip Jeffries, the world’s leader in natural, textured and specialty wallcoverings, has been providing award winning designs to the architectural and interior design community for over 40 years. With a diverse collection of product, Phillip Jeffries has provided luxury goods that grace the walls of properties such as the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas and the Barney’s New York stores as well as luxurious homes throughout the world.
To learn more about Phillip Jeffries, please visit us at www.phillipjeffries.com.