Phillip Jeffries is looking for a Contract Salesperson in the Dallas market!
Our Sales team is searching for a Rock Star Contract/Hospitality Sales Representative in Dallas, Texas! Ideal candidates must be self-motivated and have a broad base of existing relationships with key players within the industry.
Phillip Jeffries is known for luxury design and graces the walls of the Four Seasons, Ritz Carlton and Saks Fifth Avenue Department Stores.
If you’re looking for a rapidly growing company that has the feel of a start-up and the foundation of an established business, Phillip Jeffries may be your next home!
This position will report directly to the Director of PJ Contract.
What you will be doing:
- GROW Contract/Hospitality/Retail sales in Dallas market
- Manage sales through existing Phillip Jeffries clients
- Cultivate clientele base by developing and delivering presentations to architects, designers and purchasing agents
- Create and close sales
- Be an ambassador and sell the PJ brand
- Schedule product presentations for both new collections as well as existing product
- Communicate client reaction and needs through sales software
- Create weekly call reports
- Generate monthly synopsis of territory
- Provide sample tools to clients meeting minimum goals
- Interact with NJ support staff in determining territory needs and sales goals
- Direct report to PJ Management
- Network with architectural/interior design community
- Provide current clientele updated information for direct marketing
- Actively involved in industry events
- Exceed weekly/monthly sales activity goals
- Collaborate with our partner showroom team
- Attend domestic tradeshows
- 5 years Sales experience
- Upbeat, energetic, can-do attitude
- Team player
- History of being a top performer in a sales capacity
- Excellent customer service
- Track record of providing fast response times
- Experience converting leads to clients
- Strong analytical skills
- Customer-centric mentality
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ability to travel outside of territory (tradeshows, events at headquarters, etc.)
- Well versed with ERP/CRM systems
- BA degree preferred
What’s in it for you:
- Selected as one of the Best Places to Work in NJ (NJ Biz Magazine – April 2017)
- Unique culture that includes:
- Annual Spirit Week with a focus on our core values, team building and having fun!
- Employee-hosted Wow! Fun! Months
- Annual Holiday Party and Picnic
- Competitive salary and bonus program
- 16 Paid days off (prorated first year)
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Flexible Spending Account
- Pension Profit Sharing Plan
Phillip Jeffries, the world’s leader in natural, textured and specialty wallcoverings, has been providing award winning designs to the architectural and interior design community for over 40 years. With a diverse collection of product, Phillip Jeffries has provided luxury goods that grace the walls of properties such as the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas and the Barney’s New York stores as well as luxurious homes throughout the world.
To learn more about Phillip Jeffries, please visit us at www.phillipjeffries.com.