Phillip Jeffries is looking for a Temporary Warehouse Picker/Packer!
Our Warehouse team is searching for someone to “package with pride!” In this role, the qualified candidate will be dedicated to creating amazing first impressions via the packages that are delivered to our luxury interior design clientele. The ideal Warehouse Picker/Packer enjoys working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment and is committed to the details. This position will report directly to the Warehouse Manager.
What you will be doing:
1. Pick and pack orders for high end, luxury wallcovering
2. Ship domestic and international orders
3. Cut, repack, and bag materials as necessary
4. Maintain overall organization of warehouse
5. Ensure that stock is accurate and report discrepancies
6. Assist with receiving process
7. Utilize WMS, RF Scanners, and UPS World Ship Station
8. Assist with varying projects and general labor requests as needed
1. Upbeat, energetic, positive, can-do attitude
2. Able to effectively multitask and shift direction quickly
3. Strong analytical skills
4. Outstanding communication skills and exceptional phone manner
5. Excellent time management and follow up skills
6. Able to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
7. Able to lift 50-100 pounds
8. Proactive approach to problem solving
9. General computer skills
10. Previous experience a plus!!
11. Must be flexible to work different shift hours
Your application was submitted successfully.