Phillip Jeffries is looking for an Outside Sales Representative!
Our Sales team is searching for a Rock Star Sales Representative to service the San Francisco market that knows the Interior Design Industry and has fans throughout! The ideal candidate will fit within our corporate culture and be dedicated to GROWING the client base and market shares in the territory. Interior design industry and/or luxury retail sales experience is a plus. This is an incredible and rare opportunity to join a fast paced environment within a rapidly growing team.
Servicing the luxury industry requires a specific set of skills and knowledge therefore the right candidate will be required to have a background and/or education in the interior design industry. Along with this, they will need to be organized, self-disciplined, a high achiever, have a willingness to learn and GROW, and have a PASSION FOR SALES!
If you’re looking for a rapidly growing company that has the feel of a start-up and the foundation of an established business, Phillip Jeffries may be your next home!
This position will report directly to the San Francisco Showroom Manager.
What you will be doing:
1. GROW business and exceed sales targets in the San Francisco market
2. Build business and relationships with both the residential and commercial/contract market
3. Manage sales through existing Phillip Jeffries clients
4. Increase clientele base
5. Be an ambassador and sell the PJ brand
6. Schedule product presentations for both new collections as well as existing product
7. Communicate client reaction and needs through sales software
8. Create weekly call reports
9. Generate monthly synopsis of territory
10. Provide sample tools to clients meeting minimum goals
11. Direct report to PJ Management
12. Network with architectural/interior design community
13. Provide current clientele update information for direct marketing
14. Exceed weekly/monthly sales activity goals
15. Actively involved in industry events, specifically networking opportunities within architectural/interior design community
16. Attend domestic tradeshows
17. Utilize social media to create leads and following among clients
18. Follow up with all client and project leads in order to turn into orders
1. Upbeat, energetic, can-do attitude
2. Passion for sales
3. 3 – 5 years selling experience
4. Entrepreneurial spirit
5. Team player
6. Self-motivated, self-directed
7. Strong organizational skills
8. Outstanding follow up
9. Customer-centric mentality
10. Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
11. Computer literate
12. BA degree preferred
Why Phillip Jeffries?
As a purpose-driven organization, we truly believe that where you work matters. We are committed to creating an organization with a higher purpose, a place where our talented team can truly flourish. Phillip Jeffries believes in creating an environment with opportunities to grow personally and financially, offering volunteer opportunities that support our community and environment as well as extending a rich benefits package to care for our most valuable assets, our team.
Phillip Jeffries, the world’s leader in natural, textured and specialty wallcoverings, has been providing award winning designs to the architectural and interior design community for over 40 years. With a diverse collection of product, Phillip Jeffries has provided luxury goods that grace the walls of properties such as the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas and the Barney’s New York stores as well as luxurious homes throughout the world.
To learn more about Phillip Jeffries, please visit us at www.phillipjeffries.com.
Your application was submitted successfully.