Phillip Jeffries is looking for a Sample Librarian in our Boston Showroom!
At Phillip Jeffries, we are searching for a dynamic and hands-on individual to support our Inside and Outside Sales team.
If you’re looking for a rapidly growing company that has the feel of a start-up and the foundation of an established business, Phillip Jeffries may be your next home!
This position will report directly to the Boston Showroom Manager.
What you will be doing:
- Register new projects and prepare sample requests.
- Support Inside/Outside Sales team by introducing him/herself to clients as an added resource.
- Own sample replenishment process.
- Maintain organization of memo inventory.
- Organize existing sample catalogs and memos.
- Assist with seasonal roll-out of new collections.
- Participate with special projects and showroom events as needed.
- Assist with customer service responsibilities by inputting client orders and communicating with clients via phone/email
- Previous Customer Service experience
- BA Degree, preferred
- Upbeat, energetic, can-do attitude
- Responsible and reliable
- Team player
- Excellent customer service
- Track record of providing fast response times
- Experience converting leads to clients
- Strong analytical skills
- Customer-centric mentality
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in MS Office
- Familiar with ERP/CRM systems
- Able to lift 25 lbs.
- Able to be flexible with hours
Why Phillip Jeffries?
As a purpose-driven organization, we truly believe that where you work matters. We are committed to creating an organization with a higher purpose, a place where our talented team can truly flourish. Phillip Jeffries believes in creating an environment with opportunities to grow personally and financially, offering volunteer opportunities that support our community and environment as well as extending a rich benefits package to care for our most valuable assets, our team.
- Unique culture that includes an annual Spirit Week with a focus on our core values, team building and having fun!
- Frequent team building activities
- Annual holiday party and picnic
- 4-time “Best Places to Work in New Jersey” winner (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
- Paid time off for community service with the ability to take (3) paid days off per year to volunteer during a work day and (3) days per year on a weekend earning you an additional (3) days of comp time
- Competitive salary
- Bonus program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Complimentary Flu Vaccines
- Tax advantages through Flexible Spending Accounts that allow you to pay for specific healthcare and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars
- Financial protection through Accident, Short Term Disability, Hospital and Cancer Insurance
- Identity theft protection
- Retirement Plan in which company automatically contributes approximately 10% of your annual compensation
Phillip Jeffries, the world’s leader in natural, textured and specialty wallcoverings, has been providing award winning designs to the architectural and interior design community for over 40 years. With a diverse collection of product, Phillip Jeffries has provided luxury goods that grace the walls of properties such as the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas and the Barney’s New York stores as well as luxurious homes throughout the world.
To learn more about Phillip Jeffries, please visit us at www.phillipjeffries.com.