Phillip Jeffries is looking for a London Showroom & Sales Manager.
Phillip Jeffries is searching for a high energy individual that is excited about making an impact from day one! As the London Showroom & Sales Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the showroom operation and managing the Greater London Sales Team.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years sales and management experience within the interior design industry and/or the luxury retail sales environment. Most importantly must have an upbeat, energetic can-do attitude as you will be the brand ambassador for the London market, maintaining Phillip Jeffries unique culture and image. Strong leadership skills with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team. Proficient in using MS Office and well versed with ERP/CRM systems.
If you're passionate about excellent customer service and looking for a rapidly growing company that has the feel of a start-up and the foundation of an established business, Phillip Jeffries may be your next home!
This position will report directly to International Managing Director.
- Grow sales in the Greater London Residential market.
- Proactively seek new sales and promotional opportunities.
- Manage sales through developing new and existing Phillip Jeffries clients
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual recaps covering sales performance and analysis of key objectives and KPI’s.
- Going out every month with the outside sales rep.
- Travel approximately 10% to 15% of the time
- Coach and Mentor the showroom team and the outside sales reps in effective sales and communication strategies.
- Ensuring open orders are followed up and converted into sales.
- Tracking the sales pipeline in CRM.
- Monitoring that the sales team is contacting customers following sample requests
- Be responsible for evolving the ultimate guest experience in the London Showroom
- Ensure maintenance of the overall image of the Phillip Jeffries showroom
- Be a product expert
- Be willing to entertain with sales staff and top designers
- Attend industry events, dinners, etc.
- Be point person for local marketing opportunities and communicate with corporate Marketing
- Own and oversee all showroom events
- Liaise with other Sales Managers, Operation Manager and Executive Leadership
- Communicate company initiatives/objects to team
- Ensure best practices for issue resolution, claims, returns, etc.
- Conduct structured weekly, monthly and quarterly meetings with sales team
- Communicate constantly with the Ops & CHA team
- Oversee showroom sample stock replenishment and general showroom supplies
- Oversee scheduling of the showroom ensuring coverage for breaks, vacations, etc.
- Liaise with the Operation Manager for office cover when necessary
- Conduct monthly one-to-one meetings with all direct reports
- Assist with recruiting and training of all new team members
- Create and execute individual development plans
- Ensure a working environment that feels safe and reflects the core values of Phillip Jeffries
- Be responsible for opening and closing the showroom
- Be available to be onsite in the event of an emergency
- Visit USA corporate headquarters a minimum of 1 time per year
- Contribute to the International management team
- 3 years Sales Management experience
- Background in interior design industry and/or luxury retail sales
- Upbeat, energetic, can-do attitude
- Leadership Skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of team
- Capable and flexible in handling diverse responsibilities
- Excellent time management and follow up skills
- Ability to manage remote employees
- Able to multitask and prioritize
- Strong analytical skills
- Customer-centric mentality
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Excellent organizational skills
- Training and development skills
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in MS Office
- Well versed with ERP/CRM systems
- BA degree preferred
- Ability to lift and carry up to 20 kilograms
- Easy access to Chelsea Harbour
What’s in it for you:
- Unique culture
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Holidays
- Bonus Program
Why Phillip Jeffries?
As a purpose-driven organization, we truly believe that where you work matters. We are committed to creating an organization with a higher purpose, a place where our talented team can truly flourish. Phillip Jeffries believes in creating an environment with opportunities to grow personally and financially, offering volunteer opportunities that support our community and environment as well as extending a rich benefits package to care for our most valuable assets, our team.
Phillip Jeffries, the world’s leader in natural, textured and specialty wallcoverings, has been providing award winning designs to the architectural and interior design community for over 40 years. With a diverse collection of product, Phillip Jeffries has provided luxury goods that grace the walls of properties such as the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas and the Barney’s New York stores as well as luxurious homes throughout the world.
To learn more about Phillip Jeffries, please visit us at www.phillipjeffries.com.