Phillip Jeffries is looking for a Digital Director!
Our Marketing team aims to be a digital leader in the interior design industry. The Digital Director is responsible for the success of the Phillip Jeffries digital ecosystem, including the website, mobile, social channels, email, SEM, SEO, CRM, MAS, and PPC. In addition to driving unique sample requests by designers (+500%) and growing eCommerce sales, this person will champion the user experience, analyze and interpret data to surface insights and optimize plans, establish KPIs and best practices, pursue new tools and technology, continually audit the site, and guide the work of the Digital & Insights team. Strong working relationships with IT, Operations, Design, Sales, and CHA are critical to achieving these goals.
This position will report directly to the Vice President of Marketing.
What you will be doing:
SET DIGITAL STRATEGY
· Create a digital channel strategy to expand our reach, grow our communities, and increase our authority
– Articulate the role each channel plays in achieving our goals
– Identify the resources needed to support this strategy
– Create campaigns and plans to meet our goals
– Establish goals, metrics, and reports to define and measure success
– Develop and manage the budget in support of these activities
ESTABLISH BEST PRACTICES, METRICS, AND REPORTING
· Continually monitor site and digital marketing performance
– Establish goals, metrics, benchmarks, and reports
– Utilize testing (A/B, multivariate) to optimize all activity
– Document and share actionable insights throughout the organization
– Optimize strategies and plans to ensure the greatest return on our investments
– Collaborate with Marketing Strategy, Content, and Activation to refine their plans based on learnings
– Utilize benchmarks to create projections for all campaigns and initiatives
– Establish best practices for all activities
CHAMPION THE USER EXPERIENCE
· Oversee the design of all digital experiences (web, mobile, apps, showroom screens, augmented reality, etc.)
– Utilize customer journey mapping to refine the digital experience
– Design the UX and UI with empathy, keeping the user’s perspective and best interests at the center of all decisions
– Establish the goals, scope, and business specifications for all projects
– Coordinate with IT on building functional and technical specifications, securing resources, and ensuring development, QA, and enhancements are on track
– Manage the UAT process, ensuring feedback is captured and shared and any revisions are scheduled and completed to specification
OWN ALL DIGITAL CHANNELS (WEB, MOBILE, SOCIAL, CRM, MAS)
· Continually audit the site to ensure the experience is optimized and the brand is supported
· Coordinate efforts across internal and external teams
– Collaborate with colleagues in Marketing, IT, Sales, CHA, and Operations
– Oversee all digital agencies, freelancers, and vendors
· Identify opportunities to grow social communities and increase their engagement and conversion
– Collaborate with the Social Media team to refine our content and influencer approach
· Oversee all aspects of marketing automation and CRM
– Leverage the full potential of these platforms
– Identify and implement campaigns that engage and nurture our various target segments throughout the customer lifecycle
– Establish and share best practices throughout the organization
· Identify opportunities to increase website traffic, conversion, revenue, and profitability
– Traffic drivers: email acquisition, email campaigns, PPC, content marketing, SEO
– Conversion rate optimization: analytics, chat, funnel optimization, page optimization, mobile optimization, abandoned cart strategy, retargeting
· Collaborate with the Product Manager to optimize the website merchandise assortment and surface product opportunities (e.g. upsell, cross sell)
– Revenue growth: globalization, omnichannel, payment options, check out flow
DRIVE INNOVATION AND EXPAND OUR DIGITAL CAPABILITIES
· Research industry trends and identify ways to continually improve and enhance the customer experience and drive conversion and sales (e.g. AI, AR, VR, etc.)
· Lead and actively manage the Digital & Insights team
– Monitor and guide work
– Identify skill gaps and craft plans to address them
– Create growth and development plans for all team members
· Drive operational efficiency through continuous process improvement
· Uphold PJ vision, mission, and values – leading by example and inspiring colleagues and contacts
Why Phillip Jeffries?
As a purpose-driven organization, we truly believe that where you work matters. We are committed to creating an organization with a higher purpose, a place where our talented team can truly flourish. Phillip Jeffries believes in creating an environment with opportunities to grow personally and financially, offering volunteer opportunities that support our community and environment as well as extending a rich benefits package to care for our most valuable assets, our team.
Phillip Jeffries, the world’s leader in natural, textured and specialty wallcoverings, has been providing award winning designs to the architectural and interior design community for over 40 years. With a diverse collection of product, Phillip Jeffries has provided luxury goods that grace the walls of properties such as the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas and the Barney’s New York stores as well as luxurious homes throughout the world.
To learn more about Phillip Jeffries, please visit us at www.phillipjeffries.com.
Your application was submitted successfully.