Phillip Jeffries is looking for a Sales Development Representative!
We are currently accepting resumes for a Sales Development Representative to support our Sales team members with proactive selling in Washington DC, Maryland, Virginia, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska and Iowa. The ideal candidate must be self-motivated and have a proven track record of lead to conversion sales. This is an work from home opportunity. This position will report directly to the Vice President of North America Sales.
What you will be doing:
- Identify key players, researching and obtaining business requirements, and presenting solutions to begin sales cycle
- Profile strategic accounts identifying key individuals, researching, and obtaining business requirements and presenting solutions to start the sales cycle
- Cold call into prospects generated by variety of outside sources
- Be responsible for educating and developing prospects leading to hand-off to sales teams
- Lead generation to outside sales team
- Promote sales through new and existing Phillip Jeffries clientele and servicing assigned account list
- Develop NEW clients unfamiliar with the PJ
- Proactively recognize cross selling opportunities
- Become a trusted resource and develop lasting relationships with clientele
High Performance Activities (HPA) goal:
- Assisting with growing sales in key markets, including prospecting and hunting thru:
- Social Media
- Virtual Presentations
- Account List
- Tradeshow Leads
- Ecommerce Leads
- Shop Jobs
- Cold Calls
- Conversion from lead to closing sale
- Open orders
- Sample orders
- Tradeshow leads
- Marketing leads (new accounts, lead management, etc.)
- Reserve Follow up
- Send thank you notes to clients
- Respond to all telephone, web and email inquiries within a timely manner
- Partner with our marketing department to continue the success of our direct marketing programs
- Follow-up on inbound marketing leads and identify qualified opportunities providing appropriate levels of information at the right time for interested prospects
- Ensure successful follow through of sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in CRM application
- Price Checks
- Stock Checks
- Sample Order entry
- Provide Quotes
- Process Reserves
- New Account Entry + Resale Certificates
- ETA/PSB Proactive Update to Customer
- Web- Capable & fast order entry orders
- Collaborate with Order entry & Sales support teams to service customer orders
- Qualify & determine when a lead or new client requires any appointment or further servicing
- Nurture new marketing leads by educating and developing prospects until they are ready to speak with a field sales rep
- Drive attendance for virtual presentations.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team members on strategic sales approach
Be a Phillip Jeffries Brand Ambassador:
- Be an ambassador and sell the PJ brand
- Support brand initiatives and goals
- Support the sales team with new collection launches.
- 3+ year of successful experience in sales development or telesales, preferably within the Design industry
- Proven track record of lead to conversion sales
- BA/BS degree or relevant experience
- Proven business development success through effective use of core sales tools.
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence
- Demonstrated success in prospecting clients
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a distributed sales team
- Extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic
- High level of integrity and strong commitment to building a successful company
- Promotes a strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables. Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company
- Contributes fully to the team effort
- Be an integral part in the smooth running of teams without necessarily taking the lead
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced virtual environment
- Customer-centric mentality
- Aptitude to manage numerous requests and time demands concurrently, while achieving set metrics from assigned territory or set of accounts
- Team Oriented with Drive & Grit: strong desire to compete and win
- Experience with CRM applications preferred
- Must be able to work in a remote environment
Why Phillip Jeffries?
As a purpose-driven organization, we truly believe that where you work matters. We are committed to creating an organization with a higher purpose, a place where our talented team can truly flourish. Phillip Jeffries believes in creating an environment with opportunities to grow personally and financially, offering volunteer opportunities that support our community and environment as well as extending a rich benefits package to care for our most valuable assets, our team.
- Competitive salary
- Bonus program
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Tax advantages through Flexible Spending Accounts that allow you to pay for specific healthcare and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars
- Financial protection through Accident, Short Term Disability, Hospital and Cancer Insurance
- Identity theft protection
- Retirement Plan in which company automatically contributes approximately 10% of your annual compensation
- Unique culture that includes an annual Spirit Week with a focus on our core values, team building and having fun!
- Frequent team building activities
- Paid time off for community service with the ability to take (3) paid days off per year to volunteer during a work day and (3) days per year on a weekend earning you an additional (3) days of comp time
Phillip Jeffries, the world’s leader in natural, textured and specialty wallcoverings, has been providing award winning designs to the architectural and interior design community for over 40 years. With a diverse collection of product, Phillip Jeffries has provided luxury goods that grace the walls of properties such as the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas and the Barney’s New York stores as well as luxurious homes throughout the world.
To learn more about Phillip Jeffries, please visit us at www.phillipjeffries.com.