Phillip Jeffries is looking for a Warehouse Associate!
Our Warehouse team is searching for someone to “package with pride!” In this role, the qualified candidate will be dedicated to creating amazing first impressions via the packages that are delivered to our luxury interior design clientele. The ideal Warehouse Picker/Packer enjoys working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment and is committed to the details. This position will report directly to the Warehouse Manager.
What you will be doing:
- Pick and pack orders for high end, luxury wallcovering
- Ship domestic and international orders
- Cut, repack, and bag materials as necessary
- Maintain overall organization of warehouse
- Ensure that stock is accurate and report discrepancies
- Assist with receiving process
- Utilize WMS, RF Scanners, and UPS World Ship Station
- Assist with varying projects and general labor requests as needed
- Previous warehouse experience preferred
- Upbeat, energetic, positive, can-do attitude
- Able to effectively multitask and shift direction quickly
- Outstanding communication skills and exceptional phone manner
- Excellent time management and follow up skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Able to lift 50-100 pounds
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- General computer skills
- Must be flexible to work different shift hours
Why Phillip Jeffries?
As a purpose-driven organization, we truly believe that where you work matters. We are committed to creating an organization with a higher purpose, a place where our talented team can truly flourish. Phillip Jeffries believes in creating an environment with opportunities to grow personally and financially, offering volunteer opportunities that support our community and environment as well as extending a rich benefits package to care for our most valuable assets, our team.
- Stocked break room with complimentary healthy snacks and beverages
- Easily accessible, just minutes from Routes 46, 80, 23 and GSP
- Unique culture that includes an annual Spirit Week with a focus on our core values, team building and having fun!
- Frequent team building activities
- Annual holiday party and picnic
- Beautifully designed office space that includes open concept and collaborative work spaces, large kitchen, library, inclusion of live plants, convenient nursing room, privacy rooms, and access to natural light via most all work stations
- Paid time off for community service with the ability to take (3) paid days off per year to volunteer during a work day and (3) days per year on a weekend earning you an additional (3) days of comp time
- Gym rewards of up to $240 per year for every month that at least 12 visits are made to one of +4000 facilities
- Competitive salary
- Bonus program
- Paid days off
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Complimentary Flu Vaccines
- Retirement Plan in which company automatically contributes approximately 10% of your annual compensation
- Tax advantages through Flexible Spending Accounts that allow you to pay for specific healthcare and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars
- Financial protection through Accident, Short Term Disability, Hospital and Cancer Insurance
- Identity theft protection
Phillip Jeffries, the world’s leader in natural, textured and specialty wallcoverings, has been providing award winning designs to the architectural and interior design community for over 40 years. With a diverse collection of product, Phillip Jeffries has provided luxury goods that grace the walls of properties such as the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas and the Barney’s New York stores as well as luxurious homes throughout the world.
To learn more about Phillip Jeffries, please visit us at www.phillipjeffries.com.