Phillip Jeffries is looking for a Florida Showroom Manager in the Hollywood, FL market!
Phillip Jeffries is searching for a high energy individual that that is excited about making an impact from day one! As the Showroom Manager, you will be responsible for managing all facets of a luxury showroom – assisting with project management, coordinating with cross-functional teams to ensure systems and processes are in place, and onboarding the new showroom staff. The ideal candidate will have sales and management experience (interior design industry and/or luxury retail sales is ideal). Most importantly, the Showroom Manager will be the brand ambassador for the Florida market, maintaining Phillip Jeffries unique culture and image from afar! This position will report directly to the Regional Sales Manager.
If you’re looking for a rapidly growing company that has the feel of a start-up and the foundation of an established business, Phillip Jeffries may be your next home!
What you will be doing:
- Grow sales in Florida market, from the Panhandle to Key West
- Direct all activities required to achieve sales goals via service and marketing standards
- Manage sales through developing new and existing Phillip Jeffries clientele
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual recaps covering sales performance, analysis of performance and key objectives
- Be responsible for evolving the ultimate guest experience
- Be an ambassador and help increase Phillip Jeffries brand awareness
- Be willing to entertain with sales staff and top designers
- Attend industry events, dinners, etc.
- Be point person for local marketing opportunities and communicate to corporate Marketing
- Own and oversee all showroom events
- Liaise with National Sales Manager and Executive Leadership
World Class Customer Service and Operations
- Deliver world class customer service at all times
- Ensure best practices for issue resolution, returns, etc.
- Communicate feedback regarding service failures/customer concerns to corporate
- Ensure maintenance of the overall image of the Phillip Jeffries showroom including (i.e. overseeing showroom updates and displays are installed to corporate standard in a timely manner)
- Oversee sample stock replenishment and general showroom supplies
- Ensure performance standards meet the goals of the company
- Coach and motivate a high performing team
- Oversee scheduling of the showroom ensuring coverage for breaks, vacations, etc.
- Conduct monthly one-to-one meetings with all direct reports
- Assist with recruiting and training of all new team members
- Create and execute individual development plans
- Ensure a working environment that feels safe and reflects the core values of Phillip Jeffries
- Communicate company initiatives/objects to team
- Be responsible for opening and closing the showroom
- Be available to be onsite in the event of an emergency
- Offer recommendations for new technology when needed
- Oversee system and process development
- Oversee change management process
- Visit corporate headquarters a minimum of 1 time per quarter and/or when requested
- Attend National Sales/General Manager meetings and other PJ hosted events
- Upbeat, energetic, can-do attitude
- Experience in sales and management
- Background in interior design industry and/or luxury retail sales
- Proven leadership skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of team
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Outstanding follow up
- Customer-centric mentality
- Capable and flexible in handling diverse responsibilities
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Computer literate
- BA degree preferred
Why Phillip Jeffries?
As a purpose-driven organization, we truly believe that where you work matters. We are committed to creating an organization with a higher purpose, a place where our talented team can truly flourish. Phillip Jeffries believes in creating an environment with opportunities to grow personally and financially, offering volunteer opportunities that support our community and environment as well as extending a rich benefits package to care for our most valuable assets, our team.
- Competitive salary
- Commission/Bonus program
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Tax advantages through Flexible Spending Accounts that allow you to pay for specific healthcare and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars
- Financial protection through Accident, Short Term Disability, Hospital and Cancer Insurance
- Identity theft protection
- Retirement Plan in which company automatically contributes approximately 10% of your annual compensation
- Unique culture that includes an annual Spirit Week with a focus on our core values, team building and having fun!
- Frequent team building activities
- Paid time off for community service with the ability to take (3) paid days off per year to volunteer during a work day and (3) days per year on a weekend earning you an additional (3) days of comp time
Phillip Jeffries, the world’s leader in natural, textured and specialty wallcoverings, has been providing award winning designs to the architectural and interior design community for over 40 years. With a diverse collection of product, Phillip Jeffries has provided luxury goods that grace the walls of properties such as the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas and the Barney’s New York stores as well as luxurious homes throughout the world.
To learn more about Phillip Jeffries, please visit us at www.phillipjeffries.com.