Phillip Jeffries is looking for a Florida Showroom Sales Representative!
We are currently accepting resumes for a Showroom Sales Representative in our beautiful Florida Showroom, currently under construction. The ideal candidate must be self-motivated and have a broad base of existing relationships with key influencers within the industry. This position will report directly to the Showroom Manager.
What you will be doing:
- Be a PJ Ambassador and GROW Residential sales in the Florida market
- Exceed weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales activities and goals
- Manage sales through existing Phillip Jeffries clients
- Cultivate clientele base by developing and delivering presentations to designers
- Actively follow up on open orders and close sales
- Schedule product presentations for both new collections as well as existing product
- Communicate client reaction and needs in CRM
- Provide current clientele information for direct marketing purposes
- Generate weekly, monthly, and quarterly synopses of showroom activities
- Provide sample tools to clients meeting minimum goals
- Interact with NJ Sales Support staff in determining territory needs and sales goals
- Get involved in industry events, specifically networking opportunities within architectural/interior design community.
- Candidate must live within the Hollywood, Florida territory
- Must have 3+ years Sales and/or Interior Design experience
- BA degree preferred
- Upbeat, energetic, can-do attitude
- Team player
- History of being a top performer in a sales capacity
- Experience converting leads to clients
- Social Media savvy
- Strong analytical skills
- Customer-centric mentality
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in MS Office
- Well versed with ERP/CRM systems
- Ability to travel outside of territory (tradeshows, events at headquarters, etc.)
Why Phillip Jeffries?
As a purpose-driven organization, we truly believe that where you work matters. We are committed to creating an organization with a higher purpose, a place where our talented team can truly flourish. Phillip Jeffries believes in creating an environment with opportunities to grow personally and financially, offering volunteer opportunities that support our community and environment as well as extending a rich benefits package to care for our most valuable assets, our team.
- Competitive salary
- Commission/Bonus program
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Tax advantages through Flexible Spending Accounts that allow you to pay for specific healthcare and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars
- Financial protection through Accident, Short Term Disability, Hospital and Cancer Insurance
- Identity theft protection
- Retirement Plan in which company automatically contributes approximately 10% of your annual compensation
- Unique culture that includes an annual Spirit Week with a focus on our core values, team building and having fun!
- Frequent team building activities
- Paid time off for community service with the ability to take (3) paid days off per year to volunteer during a work day and (3) days per year on a weekend earning you an additional (3) days of comp time
Phillip Jeffries, the world’s leader in natural, textured and specialty wallcoverings, has been providing award winning designs to the architectural and interior design community for over 40 years. With a diverse collection of product, Phillip Jeffries has provided luxury goods that grace the walls of properties such as the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas and the Barney’s New York stores as well as luxurious homes throughout the world.
To learn more about Phillip Jeffries, please visit us at www.phillipjeffries.com.