Phillip Jeffries is looking for an ERP Specialist to join our IT department!
At Phillip Jeffries, our people are our best asset! We are searching for an ERP Specialist who will ensure our ERP/CRM issues are efficiently and promptly resolved. This position will report directly to the Business Solution Architect.
What will you be doing:
- Work with business teams to identify ERP & CRM challenges and opportunities for improvement
- Diagnose issues using data and analytics
- Create problem analysis documents and proposals for resolution
- Work with development resources to develop technical specifications
- Create CRM solutions
- Participate in QA testing and guide user testing of solutions
- Support the implementation and hypercare of new functionality
- Resolve daily transaction issues related to ERP and CRM.
- Resolve processing issues that impact ERP and CRM and integration with other systems.
- Monitor scheduled processes to ensure optimal efficiency
- Assist with troubleshooting
- Create reports to track and monitor issues.
- Train end users in standard operating procedures and new functionality
- Assist with data maintenance and loading
- Engage with users and business teams to discuss needs, issues and opportunities.
- 5+ Years NAV Related Roles
- 5+ Years Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) Related Roles
- Excellent business understanding
- Ability to engage with business teams
- Proactive / Driven
- Previous experience with rolled goods and / or interior design
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience designing, creating and presenting training material
- Experience with the following software
- MS SQL
- MS Flow
- MS Power App
- Microsoft Office
- Experience Interviewing users and business owners to gather requirements and write Functional Specifications
- Well organized and analytical
- Ability to work independently or in a team
- Upbeat, energetic, can-do attitude
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to change directions quickly and nimbly
- Humble and hungry for continued learning
Why Phillip Jeffries?
As a purpose-driven organization, we truly believe that where you work matters. We are committed to creating an organization with a higher purpose, a place where our talented team can truly flourish. Phillip Jeffries believes in creating an environment with opportunities to grow personally and financially, offering volunteer opportunities that support our community and environment as well as extending a rich benefits package to care for our most valuable assets, our team.
- Stocked break room with complimentary healthy snacks and beverages
- Easily accessible, just minutes from Routes 46, 80, 23 and GSP
- Unique culture that includes an annual Spirit Week with a focus on our core values, team building and having fun!
- Frequent team building activities
- Annual holiday party and picnic
- Beautifully designed office space that includes open concept and collaborative work spaces, large kitchen, library, inclusion of live plants, convenient nursing room, privacy rooms, and access to natural light via most all work stations
- Paid time off for community service with the ability to take (3) paid days off per year to volunteer during a work day and (3) days per year on a weekend earning you an additional (3) days of comp time
- Gym rewards of up to $240 per year for every month that at least 12 visits are made to one of +4000 facilities
- Competitive salary
- Bonus program
- Paid days off
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Complimentary Flu Vaccines
- Retirement Plan in which company automatically contributes approximately 10% of your annual compensation
- Tax advantages through Flexible Spending Accounts that allow you to pay for specific healthcare and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars
- Financial protection through Accident, Short Term Disability, Hospital and Cancer Insurance
- Identity theft protection
Phillip Jeffries, the world’s leader in natural, textured and specialty wallcoverings, has been providing award winning designs to the architectural and interior design community for over 40 years. With a diverse collection of product, Phillip Jeffries has provided luxury goods that grace the walls of properties such as the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas and the Barney’s New York stores as well as luxurious homes throughout the world.
To learn more about Phillip Jeffries, please visit us at www.phillipjeffries.com.