Phillip Jeffries is expanding our Marketing team and we are looking for a Senior Marketing Specialist to join us!
We are currently hiring the newly created role of Senior Marketing Specialist to be based in our Fairfield, NJ office. The ideal candidate is extremely detail-oriented, an excellent communicator and enjoys being a part of a winning team. This role will report to our Director of Marketing.
The Senior Marketing Specialist is responsible for the success of the Phillip Jeffries direct marketing programs, including mailers, emails, and events. Getting the right samples, promotions, and tools into the right hands at the right time is the primary goal of this position. This person will oversee all direct marketing plans from inception to completion, project managing all executional elements – confirming budgets and timing, securing lists and marketing assets, coordinating with vendors, and ensuring insights are shared throughout the organization. Strong working relationships with Sales, Operations, Design, IT, and CHA are critical to achieving these goals. If successful, Phillip Jeffries will be recognized as the undeniable marketing leader in the interior design industry.
What you will be doing:
OWN ALL DIRECT MARKETING CHANNELS (MAILERS, EMAIL, AND EVENTS)
- Field all direct marketing requests from internal colleagues
- Prioritize based on urgency and impact
- Coordinate with colleagues to fulfill requests
- Ensure all SLAs are met
- Drive operational efficiency through continuous process improvement
- Drive innovation and expand our capabilities
- Pursue new tools and technology
- Share trends and opportunities
- Lead, mentor, and guide the work of junior team members
DEVELOP DIRECT MARKETING PROGRAMS
- Create a direct marketing channel strategy that articulates the role each channel plays in achieving our goals
- Collaborate with Marketing Strategy and Sales to identify opportunities
- Create programs and plans to meet goals
- Identify incentives to increase program performance
- Continually evaluate our plans to ensure they delight and inspire clients and prospects while driving sampling and sales
- Ensure all consumer touchpoints support our brand positioning
- Identify opportunities to grow our lists and increase our reach throughout the Interior Design industry
- Coordinate with vendors on all aspects of production and distribution
- Communicate our plans throughout the organization
- Collaborate with Marketing Strategy, Content, and Digital to refine plans based on learnings
DEPLOY ALL EMAILS
- Create and share calendars that align with initiatives and campaigns
- Ensure synergy with all marketing channels
- Share insights throughout the organization
- 5 years of Direct Marketing experience
- Exemplary project and process management skills
- Ability to manage long- and short-term projects simultaneously
- Passion for sharing insights and learnings
- Strong point of view and ability to challenge then align
- Client service heart
- Positive energy and desire to contribute and collaborate
- Adept at working cross-functionally to gain alignment
- Strong attention to detail
- Proactive, innovative thinker
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills that lead to actionable insights
- Expertise in developing system and process solutions
- Ability to manage vendors and resources
- Interior design experience preferred but not required
- Mastery of all required systems (e.g. Microsoft Dynamics 365, Constant Contact, Wrike, Google Analytics)
Why Phillip Jeffries?
As a purpose-driven organization, we truly believe that where you work matters. We are committed to creating an organization with a higher purpose, a place where our talented team can truly flourish. Phillip Jeffries believes in creating an environment with opportunities to grow personally and financially, offering volunteer opportunities that support our community and environment as well as extending a rich benefits package to care for our most valuable assets, our team.
- Stocked break room with complimentary healthy snacks and beverages
- Easily accessible, just minutes from Routes 46, 80, 23 and GSP
- Unique culture that includes an annual Spirit Week with a focus on our core values, team building and having fun!
- Frequent team building activities
- Annual holiday party and picnic
- Beautifully designed office space that includes open concept and collaborative work spaces, large kitchen, library, inclusion of live plants, convenient nursing room, privacy rooms, and access to natural light via most all work stations
- Paid time off for community service with the ability to take (3) paid days off per year to volunteer during a work day and (3) days per year on a weekend earning you an additional (3) days of comp time
- Gym rewards of up to $240 per year for every month that at least 12 visits are made to one of +4000 facilities
- Competitive salary
- Bonus program
- Paid days off
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Complimentary Flu Vaccines
- Retirement Plan in which company automatically contributes approximately 10% of your annual compensation
- Tax advantages through Flexible Spending Accounts that allow you to pay for specific healthcare and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars
- Financial protection through Accident, Short Term Disability, Hospital and Cancer Insurance
- Identity theft protection
Phillip Jeffries, the world’s leader in natural, textured and specialty wallcoverings, has been providing award winning designs to the architectural and interior design community for over 40 years. With a diverse collection of product, Phillip Jeffries has provided luxury goods that grace the walls of properties such as the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas and the Barney’s New York stores as well as luxurious homes throughout the world.
To learn more about Phillip Jeffries, please visit us at www.phillipjeffries.com.