Phillip Jeffries is expanding our Supply Chain and we are looking for an Indirect Procurement Manager to join us!
We are currently accepting resumes for an Indirect Procurement Manager in our Fairfield, NJ office. The ideal candidate is an excellent communicator, has strong negotiation skills and enjoys being a part of a winning team. This role will report to our Director of Supply Chain.
What you will be doing:
- Source and supply goods or services classified under the umbrella of indirect procurement for consumption by internal stakeholders (PJ business units). Indirect Procurement categories include, but are not limited to:
- Marketing related services (media buying, agencies)
- Professional Services (consultants, advisers)
- Travel Management (Travel desk office – Hotels – Air lines)
- IT related services (hardware, software)
- HR related services (recruitment agencies, training)
- Facilities Management and office services (Telecoms, furniture, cleaning, catering, printers)
- Utilities (gas, electricity, water)
- Consumable (Grease, Oil etc.)
- MRO (Maintenance repair operation)
- Capital Goods (Plant & machinery)
- Fleet Management
- Shipping companies (Air- Sea)
- Draft and lead RFP/RFQ processes or targeted negotiations. Analyze responses and summarize findings.
- Organize supplier site visits and meetings, as needed. Support supplier rating and selection process. Communicate decision to suppliers.
- Lead negotiations and contract process (define roles, determine strategy & analyze responses
- Measure and track performance relating spending and budgetary impact.
- Create Service level agreements with PJ internal departments to ensure transparency with efficiency.
- Analyze PJ spend categories. Work diligently to negotiate existing contracts or propose alternative solutions to generate savings.
- Help PJ stakeholders to analyze their budgets and submit preliminary quotes for their requirements.
- Build approved vendor list to cover all indirect spend categories.
- Create order to pay system for indirect procurement.
- Create reports of indirect procurement showing savings.
- At least 5-7 years’ experience with Indirect Spend.
- BA or BS in accounting, purchasing, supply chain management, or similar field.
- Upbeat, positive energy
- Able to multitask and prioritize.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Great attention to detail and a high sense of urgency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive approach to problem solving.
- Strong organizational skills
- Timely, consistent follow-up skills
- Ability to always maintain strict confidentiality.
- Personifies “learning mode”
- Exceptional Negotiation skills
- Analyze data and create reports
Why Phillip Jeffries?
As a purpose-driven organization, we truly believe that where you work matters. We are committed to creating an organization with a higher purpose, a place where our talented team can truly flourish. Phillip Jeffries believes in creating an environment with opportunities to grow personally and financially, offering volunteer opportunities that support our community and environment as well as extending a rich benefits package to care for our most valuable assets, our team.
- Stocked break room with complimentary healthy snacks and beverages
- Easily accessible, just minutes from Routes 46, 80, 23 and GSP
- Unique culture that includes an annual Spirit Week with a focus on our core values, team building and having fun!
- Frequent team building activities
- Annual holiday party and picnic
- Beautifully designed office space that includes open concept and collaborative work spaces, large kitchen, library, inclusion of live plants, convenient nursing room, privacy rooms, and access to natural light via most all work stations
- Paid time off for community service with the ability to take (3) paid days off per year to volunteer during a work day and (3) days per year on a weekend earning you an additional (3) days of comp time
- Gym rewards of up to $240 per year for every month that at least 12 visits are made to one of +4000 facilities
- Competitive salary
- Bonus program
- Paid days off
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Complimentary Flu Vaccines
- Retirement Plan in which company automatically contributes approximately 10% of your annual compensation
- Tax advantages through Flexible Spending Accounts that allow you to pay for specific healthcare and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars
- Financial protection through Accident, Short Term Disability, Hospital and Cancer Insurance
- Identity theft protection
Phillip Jeffries, the world’s leader in natural, textured and specialty wallcoverings, has been providing award winning designs to the architectural and interior design community for over 40 years. With a diverse collection of product, Phillip Jeffries has provided luxury goods that grace the walls of properties such as the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas and the Barney’s New York stores as well as luxurious homes throughout the world.
To learn more about Phillip Jeffries, please visit us at www.phillipjeffries.com.