Phillip Jeffries is growing and expanding our team! We are actively searching for a Customer Experience Agent!
Our CX team aims to “WOW” our customers! We are searching for a customer-centric team player that is committed to providing the world’s best service. In this role, the qualified candidate will lend specialized support within the Customer Experience Department and provide exceptional service to the luxury interior design community. The right candidate must be available to work the 10:30am-7:30pm in a remote environment. This position will report directly to the Assistant Manager, Customer Experience Support.
What you will be doing:
- Deliver an exceptional domestic and international customer experience by providing fast, accurate, and personalized communication to global partners, top designers, luxury design showrooms, and our sales team via phone, email, and chat.
- Oversee the end to end customer experience from initial inquiry, sample or quote request, to order entry, payment processing, and shipping logistics.
- Master our internal systems; develop a full understanding of our operational processes so that you are able to go above and beyond when assisting with and managing complex customer inquiries.
- Work with teams across the organization to support customer needs
- Assess, triage, troubleshoot, and resolve complex issues
- Be a self-starter who is comfortable working remote
- Develop a basic understanding of shipping terminology and compliance expectations, both domestically and internationally
- Document, update, and manage all customer communication via our help desk platform to maintain clean data.
- Meet department metric expectations
- Assist with the global launch of new products
- A customer-centric mindset that drives positive experiences
- An upbeat, positive, can-do attitude
- Superior communication skills; verbal, written, and interpersonal skills; able to listen effectively to solve problems, anticipate issues, and make effective decisions
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to de-escalate situations with empathy and ease
- Ability to embrace change, manage responsibilities, and create efficiencies
- Ability to proactively prioritize responsibilities with proven time management skills
- Capable and willing to learn new systems and processes
- Excellent computer skills
- Experience with customer service help desk platforms a plus
- 2 years’ experience in customer service, sales support and/or retail
Why Phillip Jeffries?
As a purpose-driven organization, we truly believe that where you work matters. We are committed to creating an organization with a higher purpose, a place where our talented team can truly flourish. Phillip Jeffries believes in creating an environment with opportunities to grow personally and financially, offering volunteer opportunities that support our community and environment as well as extending a rich benefits package to care for our most valuable assets, our team.
- Stocked break room with complimentary healthy snacks and beverages
- Easily accessible, just minutes from Routes 46, 80, 23 and GSP
- Unique culture that includes an annual Spirit Week with a focus on our core values, team building and having fun!
- Frequent team building activities
- Annual holiday party and picnic
- Beautifully designed office space that includes open concept and collaborative work spaces, large kitchen, library, inclusion of live plants, convenient nursing room, privacy rooms, and access to natural light via most all work stations
- Paid time off for community service with the ability to take (3) paid days off per year to volunteer during a work day and (3) days per year on a weekend earning you an additional (3) days of comp time
- Gym rewards of up to $240 per year for every month that at least 12 visits are made to one of +4000 facilities
- Competitive salary
- Bonus program
- Paid days off
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Complimentary Flu Vaccines
- Retirement Plan in which company automatically contributes approximately 10% of your annual compensation
- Tax advantages through Flexible Spending Accounts that allow you to pay for specific healthcare and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars
- Financial protection through Accident, Short Term Disability, Hospital and Cancer Insurance
- Identity theft protection
Phillip Jeffries, the world’s leader in natural, textured and specialty wallcoverings, has been providing award winning designs to the architectural and interior design community for over 40 years. With a diverse collection of product, Phillip Jeffries has provided luxury goods that grace the walls of properties such as the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas and the Barney’s New York stores as well as luxurious homes throughout the world.
To learn more about Phillip Jeffries, please visit us at www.phillipjeffries.com.