Phillip Jeffries is growing and expanding our Customer Service team!
We are actively seeking a Claims Specialist to join our team. The ideal candidate should have strong problem solving skills and available to work the from 8:30 am-5:30 pm in a remote environment.
What you will be doing:
- Offer world class customer service and handle every customer with care and attention
- Provide prompt and resolution driven outbound customer support for dissatisfied customers
- Work with customers and partners to resolve claims by offering exceptional customer focused solutions and demonstrating an elevated level of empathy, attention, and follow through
- Ability to manage full life cycle of all assigned claims
- Handle claims directly for our domestic customers
- Act as a claims support point person for our international teams
- Interact with various contacts and departments involved in the claims process, and retain the advice of outside experts/installers as necessary.
- Conduct thorough analysis and investigations necessary to determine cause and/or legitimacy of claims to recommend appropriate resolution
- Focus on retention by creating resolution options for customers
- Surface noticeable claims trends and patterns to management
- Contribute to strategies that prevent issues upstream
- Respond to customer reviews and transform negative experiences into positive ones
- Document, update, and manage all customer communication via our help desk platform to maintain clean data
- Ability to bring an upbeat, professional, and customer-centric approach to every interaction, every day
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve with autonomy
- Possess strong documentation skills and a sense of accountability
- Strong communication skills and ability to recall and adeptly summarize complex situations and issues
- Ability to consistently meet SLAs and metrics expectations
- Strong conflict resolution and de-escalation skills
- Be a self-starter who is comfortable working remote
- Experience with customer service help desk platforms a plus
- Capable and willing to learn new systems and processes
Why Phillip Jeffries?
As a purpose-driven organization, we truly believe that where you work matters. We are committed to creating an organization with a higher purpose, a place where our talented team can truly flourish. Phillip Jeffries believes in creating an environment with opportunities to grow personally and financially, offering volunteer opportunities that support our community and environment as well as extending a rich benefits package to care for our most valuable assets, our team.
- Stocked break room with complimentary healthy snacks and beverages
- Easily accessible, just minutes from Routes 46, 80, 23 and GSP
- Unique culture that includes an annual Spirit Week with a focus on our core values, team building and having fun!
- Frequent team building activities
- Annual holiday party and picnic
- Beautifully designed office space that includes open concept and collaborative work spaces, large kitchen, library, inclusion of live plants, convenient nursing room, privacy rooms, and access to natural light via most all work stations
- Paid time off for community service with the ability to take (3) paid days off per year to volunteer during a work day and (3) days per year on a weekend earning you an additional (3) days of comp time
- Gym rewards of up to $240 per year for every month that at least 12 visits are made to one of +4000 facilities
- Competitive salary
- Bonus program
- Paid days off
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Complimentary Flu Vaccines
- Retirement Plan in which company automatically contributes approximately 10% of your annual compensation
- Tax advantages through Flexible Spending Accounts that allow you to pay for specific healthcare and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars
- Financial protection through Accident, Short Term Disability, Hospital and Cancer Insurance
- Identity theft protection
Phillip Jeffries, the world’s leader in natural, textured and specialty wallcoverings, has been providing award winning designs to the architectural and interior design community for over 40 years. With a diverse collection of product, Phillip Jeffries has provided luxury goods that grace the walls of properties such as the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas and the Barney’s New York stores as well as luxurious homes throughout the world.
To learn more about Phillip Jeffries, please visit us at www.phillipjeffries.com.