Phillip Jeffries is expanding our Marketing team and we are looking for a Social Media Assistant to join us!
We are currently hiring for the newly created role of Social Media Assistant to be based in our Fairfield, NJ office. In this role, you will support in all areas of our social channels and influencer marketing programs and our Social Media Storyteller.
We’re looking for someone who is a strong communicator, has their finger on the pulse of the latest social trends, keeps track of platform updates, and has a knack for analysis and reporting. If successful, Phillip Jeffries will have the most engaged and fastest growing social community in the interior design industry.
What you will be doing:
ENGAGEMENT AND GROWTH
- Engage with social communities to drive brand awareness and audience growth
- Monitor and respond to social media comments and direct messages, being fanatical about response time
- Work cross-functionally to create and maintain a repository of responses to various follower reactions
- Escalate customer issues to appropriate internal teams
- Assist in ideation and preparation of Instagram Posts and Stories, Pinterest Pins, LinkedIn Updates, Facebook and Twitter Posts, and Tik Toks
- Support the creation of social assets for brand campaigns and initiatives
ACTIVATION AND OUTREACH
- Monitor user-generated content
- Secure usage rights from user-generated content featuring Phillip Jeffries wallcovering
- Research, report and make recommendations based on emerging social trends and platform updates
- Collect, track and file incoming photo and video assets, making the content team aware of new and incoming collateral for marketing use
- Support the maintenance of the social media calendar
- Coordinate with influencers, providing information and support throughout all engagements
- Ensure all agreements are met and assets are secured
TRACKING AND REPORTING
- Create UTM coded links for all posts and stories to track results
- Track, measure, and report on social media KPI’s for ongoing optimization
- Contribute to monthly and campaign analytics reports
- Deep understanding of all social media platforms
- Interest in interior design
- Ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously
- Passion for storytelling and bringing ideas to life
- Strong written, verbal, and organizational skills
- Positive energy and a desire to learn and contribute
- Client service heart
- Strong point of view and passion for collaboration
- Openness to feedback, redirection, and reprioritization
- Willingness to work overtime as needed
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere Pro)
- Proficiency with social media scheduling and reporting tools (Later, SEM Rush, Google Analytics, Hubspot) strongly preferred
- Experience with digital asset management tools such as webDAM preferred
- Must be a great team player!
Why Phillip Jeffries?
As a purpose-driven organization, we truly believe that where you work matters. We are committed to creating an organization with a higher purpose, a place where our talented team can truly flourish. Phillip Jeffries believes in creating an environment with opportunities to grow personally and financially, offering volunteer opportunities that support our community and environment as well as extending a rich benefits package to care for our most valuable assets, our team.
- Stocked break room with complimentary healthy snacks and beverages
- Easily accessible, just minutes from Routes 46, 80, 23 and GSP
- Unique culture that includes an annual Spirit Week with a focus on our core values, team building and having fun!
- Frequent team building activities
- Annual holiday party and picnic
- Beautifully designed office space that includes open concept and collaborative work spaces, large kitchen, library, inclusion of live plants, convenient nursing room, privacy rooms, and access to natural light via most all work stations
- Paid time off for community service with the ability to take (3) paid days off per year to volunteer during a work day and (3) days per year on a weekend earning you an additional (3) days of comp time
- Gym rewards of up to $240 per year for every month that at least 12 visits are made to one of +4000 facilities
- Competitive salary
- Bonus program
- Paid days off
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Complimentary Flu Vaccines
- Retirement Plan in which company automatically contributes approximately 10% of your annual compensation
- Tax advantages through Flexible Spending Accounts that allow you to pay for specific healthcare and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars
- Financial protection through Accident, Short Term Disability, Hospital and Cancer Insurance
- Identity theft protection
Phillip Jeffries, the world’s leader in natural, textured and specialty wallcoverings, has been providing award winning designs to the architectural and interior design community for over 40 years. With a diverse collection of product, Phillip Jeffries has provided luxury goods that grace the walls of properties such as the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas and the Barney’s New York stores as well as luxurious homes throughout the world.
To learn more about Phillip Jeffries, please visit us at www.phillipjeffries.com.