Phillip Jeffries is GROWING and we are expanding our team!
We are currently seeking talent for a Sales Support Specialist to support our NC/SC Outside Sales team. This position will report directly to the Sales Support Manager and will be a remote position.
What you will be doing:
- Be a PJ Ambassador by supporting the Outside Sales team with GROWING sales in the North Carolina & South Carolina territory.
- Support sales team with existing Phillip Jeffries clients and assist in research to new clients
- Handle the processing of sales orders; issue proforma invoices, accept and enter purchase orders, and processing payments
- Follow-up on all open orders/proforma invoices.
- Provide sales team with order and tracking information
- Collaborate with the Sales team on handling all client inquiries.
- Assist the sales team with exceeding weekly/monthly/ quarterly sales activity goals
- Act as a liaison between Phillip Jeffries’ clients and our Claims department on claims resolution.
- Prior Sales Support experience; preferred
- A minimum of 2 years of customer service experience
- Must be able to work in a remote environment
- Must be passionate, driven, and humble individual
- Team player
- Analytical skills
- Customer-centric mentality
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in MS Office
- Well versed with ERP/CRM systems
Why Phillip Jeffries?
As a purpose-driven organization, we truly believe that where you work matters. We are committed to creating an organization with a higher purpose, a place where our talented team can truly flourish. Phillip Jeffries believes in creating an environment with opportunities to grow personally and financially, offering volunteer opportunities that support our community and environment as well as extending a rich benefits package to care for our most valuable assets, our team.
- Competitive salary
- Bonus program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Complimentary Flu Vaccines
- Tax advantages through Flexible Spending Accounts that allow you to pay for specific healthcare and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars
- Financial protection through Accident, Short Term Disability, Hospital and Cancer Insurance
- Identity theft protection
- Retirement Plan in which company automatically contributes approximately 10% of your annual compensation
Phillip Jeffries, the world’s leader in natural, textured and specialty wallcoverings, has been providing award winning designs to the architectural and interior design community for over 40 years. With a diverse collection of product, Phillip Jeffries has provided luxury goods that grace the walls of properties such as the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas and the Barney’s New York stores as well as luxurious homes throughout the world.
To learn more about Phillip Jeffries, please visit us at www.phillipjeffries.com.