Phillip Jeffries is looking for Sales Support Specialist in the Los Angeles market!
We are currently seeking resumes for a Sales Support Specialist in our Los Angeles Showroom. The ideal candidate must be self motivated and driven individual to support our Showroom Sales and Outside Sales team. This position will report directly to the Showroom Manager.
What you will be doing:
- Be a PJ Ambassador by supporting the Inside and Outside Sales team with GROWING sales in the New York territory.
- Support sales team with existing Phillip Jeffries clients and assist in research to new clients
- Handle the processing of sales orders; issue proforma invoices, accept and enter purchase orders, and processing payments
- Follow-up on all open orders/proforma invoices.
- Provide sales team with order and tracking information
- Collaborate with Showroom team on handling all client inquiries.
- Assist the sales team with exceeding weekly/monthly/ quarterly sales activity goals
- Act as a liaison between Phillip Jeffries’ clients and our Claims department on claims resolution.
- Must be passionate, driven, and humble individual
- Must live within LA territory.
- Trade showroom experience; preferred
- A minimum of 2 years of customer service experience
- Team player
- Analytical skills
- Customer-centric mentality
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in MS Office
- Well versed with ERP/CRM systems
Why Phillip Jeffries?
As a purpose-driven organization, we truly believe that where you work matters. We are committed to creating an organization with a higher purpose, a place where our talented team can truly flourish. Phillip Jeffries believes in creating an environment with opportunities to grow personally and financially, offering volunteer opportunities that support our community and environment as well as extending a rich benefits package to care for our most valuable assets, our team.
- Unique culture that includes an annual Spirit Week with a focus on our core values, team building and having fun!
- Frequent team building activities
- Annual holiday party and picnic
- Paid time off for community service with the ability to take (3) paid days off per year to volunteer during a work day and (3) days per year on a weekend earning you an additional (3) days of comp time
- Competitive salary
- Bonus program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Complimentary Flu Vaccines
- Tax advantages through Flexible Spending Accounts that allow you to pay for specific healthcare and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars
- Financial protection through Accident, Short Term Disability, Hospital and Cancer Insurance
- Identity theft protection
- Retirement Plan in which company automatically contributes approximately 10% of your annual compensation
Phillip Jeffries, the world’s leader in natural, textured and specialty wallcoverings, has been providing award winning designs to the architectural and interior design community for over 40 years. With a diverse collection of product, Phillip Jeffries has provided luxury goods that grace the walls of properties such as the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas and the Barney’s New York stores as well as luxurious homes throughout the world.
To learn more about Phillip Jeffries, please visit us at www.phillipjeffries.com.