Phillip Jeffries is looking for a Commercial Project Coordinator!
Our Contract Customer Service team aims to “WOW” our customers! We are searching for a customer-centric team player that is committed to providing the world’s best service. In this role, the qualified candidate will lend specialized support within the Contract Customer Service Department and provide exceptional service to the luxury interior design community. This position will report directly to the Contract Customer Service Manager. This role will support the West Coast Territory and the hours for this role are 10:00a.m-7:00p.m.
What you will be doing:
- Maintain relationships with top designers, luxury showrooms and our outside sales force to provide exceptional customer service
- Offer industry-leading product knowledge
- Perform heavy, detailed, accurate data entry
- Handle inside sales calls and e-mails
- Coordinate sample and sample card shipments upon request
- Respond to inquiries from designers, architects and installers in a timely manner
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Track and manage logistics of shipments
- Quote pricing, stock and lead times
- Process payments
- Ensure all projects are properly registered in CRM
- Utilize and manage Contract Folder
- Create packing list and invoices for orders
- Handle returns or replacements
- Maintain and update Project Folder
- Proactively recognize cross selling opportunities, using product knowledge, to offer similar pattern and designs to customers
- Make outbound calls to customers following sample requests in order to close sale or recommend alternative products
- Be a team player that offers ruthless support
- 2 years’ experience in customer service, sales support and/or retail
- Upbeat, energetic, can-do attitude
- Able to multitask and prioritize
- Strong analytical skills
- Outstanding communication skills and exceptional phone manner
- Excellent time management and follow up skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Excellent computer skills including data management, Word and Excel
Why Phillip Jeffries?
As a purpose-driven organization, we truly believe that where you work matters. We are committed to creating an organization with a higher purpose, a place where our talented team can truly flourish. Phillip Jeffries believes in creating an environment with opportunities to grow personally and financially, offering volunteer opportunities that support our community and environment as well as extending a rich benefits package to care for our most valuable assets, our team.
- Stocked break room with complimentary healthy snacks and beverages
- Easily accessible, just minutes from Routes 46, 80, 23 and GSP
- Unique culture that includes an annual Spirit Week with a focus on our core values, team building and having fun!
- Frequent team building activities
- Annual holiday party and picnic
- Beautifully designed office space that includes open concept and collaborative work spaces, large kitchen, library, inclusion of live plants, convenient nursing room, privacy rooms, and access to natural light via most all work stations
- Paid time off for community service with the ability to take (3) paid days off per year to volunteer during a work day and (3) days per year on a weekend earning you an additional (3) days of comp time
- Gym rewards of up to $240 per year for every month that at least 12 visits are made to one of +4000 facilities
- Competitive salary
- Bonus program
- Paid days off
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Complimentary Flu Vaccines
- Retirement Plan in which company automatically contributes approximately 10% of your annual compensation
- Tax advantages through Flexible Spending Accounts that allow you to pay for specific healthcare and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars
- Financial protection through Accident, Short Term Disability, Hospital and Cancer Insurance
- Identity theft protection
Phillip Jeffries, the world’s leader in natural, textured and specialty wallcoverings, has been providing award winning designs to the architectural and interior design community for over 40 years. With a diverse collection of product, Phillip Jeffries has provided luxury goods that grace the walls of properties such as the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas and the Barney’s New York stores as well as luxurious homes throughout the world.
To learn more about Phillip Jeffries, please visit us at www.phillipjeffries.com.