Phillip Jeffries is looking for an Assistant Warehouse Manager!
Our team is searching for a highly motivated, dynamic and hands-on Assistant Warehouse Manager to drive a world class warehouse operation. This role will ensure the day to day workflow within the warehouse across multiple departments while focusing on team building and continual improvements. This position will report directly to the Warehouse Manager and work on 2nd shift (10:30 to 7:30 pm/ Monday - Friday).
What you will be doing:
- Manage operator schedule according to workload for maximum efficiency.
- Optimize employee workflow shifting manpower as needed from position to position.
- Lead and Mentor staff
- Perform monthly one to ones with operators, quarterly one to ones will be performed with the Manager, supervisor and operator.
- Maintain warehouse supplies, track inventory levels. With a focus on “just in time”
- Ensuring that all daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly SLA’s are being hit, tracked and reported on
- Focus on daily operations and continuous improvement (vs. long term WH projects)
- Manage staff time clock and PTO requests
- Maintain LDM boards
- Creation, documentation, training and auditing of SOP’s
- Maintains staff “report card” scores from all audits and testings
- Runs the operations and metrics portion of the weekly department meeting
- Executes and issues employee counseling documentation as well as corrective action forms
- Act as the escalated point of contact for PJ corporate staff
- Conduct hiring interviews for open team position
- Issues corrective action documentations from failures in operations
Must have for the role:
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in logistics/ warehousing
- Prior warehouse experience within a pick and pack environment with a focus on small parcels
- Experience with Team building and Mentoring
- Experience generating KPI’s and maintaining them.
- Must be able to flexible on work schedule
- Strong leadership skills
- Proficient with Warehouse Management Systems
- Proficient with UPS shipping suite of software
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (specifically Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Experience with ERP solutions such as Microsoft Navision
- High attention to detail
- Great organizational skills
- Ability to lift up 45 lbs
Why Phillip Jeffries?
As a purpose-driven organization, we truly believe that where you work matters. We are committed to creating an organization with a higher purpose, a place where our talented team can truly flourish. Phillip Jeffries believes in creating an environment with opportunities to grow personally and financially, offering volunteer opportunities that support our community and environment as well as extending a rich benefits package to care for our most valuable assets, our team.
- Stocked break room with complimentary healthy snacks and beverages
- Easily accessible, just minutes from Routes 46, 80, 23 and GSP
- Unique culture that includes an annual Spirit Week with a focus on our core values, team building and having fun!
- Frequent team building activities
- Annual holiday party and picnic
- Beautifully designed office space that includes open concept and collaborative work spaces, large kitchen, library, inclusion of live plants, convenient nursing room, privacy rooms, and access to natural light via most all work stations
- Paid time off for community service with the ability to take (3) paid days off per year to volunteer during a work day and (3) days per year on a weekend earning you an additional (3) days of comp time
- Gym rewards of up to $240 per year for every month that at least 12 visits are made to one of +4000 facilities
- Competitive salary
- Bonus program
- Paid days off
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Complimentary Flu Vaccines
- Retirement Plan in which company automatically contributes approximately 10% of your annual compensation
- Tax advantages through Flexible Spending Accounts that allow you to pay for specific healthcare and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars
- Financial protection through Accident, Short Term Disability, Hospital and Cancer Insurance
- Identity theft protection
Phillip Jeffries, the world’s leader in natural, textured and specialty wallcoverings, has been providing award winning designs to the architectural and interior design community for over 40 years. With a diverse collection of product, Phillip Jeffries has provided luxury goods that grace the walls of properties such as the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas and the Barney’s New York stores as well as luxurious homes throughout the world.
To learn more about Phillip Jeffries, please visit us at www.phillipjeffries.com.