Phillip Jeffries is expanding our Commercial Sales team and we are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join us!
In this role, this individual will be the liaison between our Commercial Sales Team and Marketing. This person will be responsible for Industry Trade Shows and campaign management. The ideal candidate is extremely detail-oriented, an excellent communicator and enjoys being a part of a winning team. This role will report to our Business Development Manager and will work a hybrid schedule.
What you will be doing:
- Represent divisional and client needs to the Global Marketing team
- Keep the Division informed about marketing activities
- Convey learnings and best practices
- Create Contract Domestic events calendar
- Project manage all regional trade shows
- Project manage and execute regional events and direct marketing
- Contribute to the development of the global content calendar
- Identify divisional promotional opportunities and Sales tools
- Create campaign briefs and Client lists by Market Segment
- Project manage all aspects of requested campaigns
- Influence social media
- Coordinate with key associations
- Project manage all divisional trade shows
- Project manage and execute divisional events and direct marketing
- Represent divisional sales tool needs
COMPETITIVE AND CONSUMER INSIGHTS
- Identify and monitor divisional competitors (Product, Prices, Marketing)
- 3+ years of marketing experience, preferably in activation (social media, events, press, advertising, influencers, trade shows, and direct marketing)
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Detailed planner
- Passion for storytelling and bringing ideas to life
- Exceptional communication skills and an ability to translate concepts both visually and in writing
- Positive energy and a desire to contribute and collaborate
- Adept at working cross-functionally to gain alignment
- Ability to challenge then align
- Passion for sharing insights and learnings
- Client service heart
- Interior design experience preferred
- Mastery of all required software and systems: Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams, MS Dynamics 365), social media (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Twitter, TikTok), and Wrike
Why Phillip Jeffries?
As a purpose-driven organization, we truly believe that where you work matters. We are committed to creating an organization with a higher purpose, a place where our talented team can truly flourish. Phillip Jeffries believes in creating an environment with opportunities to grow personally and financially, offering volunteer opportunities that support our community and environment as well as extending a rich benefits package to care for our most valuable assets, our team.
- Stocked break room with complimentary healthy snacks and beverages
- Easily accessible, just minutes from Routes 46, 80, 23 and GSP
- Unique culture that includes an annual Spirit Week with a focus on our core values, team building and having fun!
- Frequent team building activities
- Annual holiday party and picnic
- Beautifully designed office space that includes open concept and collaborative work spaces, large kitchen, library, inclusion of live plants, convenient nursing room, privacy rooms, and access to natural light via most all work stations
- Paid time off for community service with the ability to take (3) paid days off per year to volunteer during a work day and (3) days per year on a weekend earning you an additional (3) days of comp time
- Gym rewards of up to $240 per year for every month that at least 12 visits are made to one of +4000 facilities
- Competitive salary
- Bonus program
- Paid days off
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Complimentary Flu Vaccines
- Retirement Plan in which company automatically contributes approximately 10% of your annual compensation
- Tax advantages through Flexible Spending Accounts that allow you to pay for specific healthcare and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars
- Financial protection through Accident, Short Term Disability, Hospital and Cancer Insurance
- Identity theft protection
Phillip Jeffries, the world’s leader in natural, textured and specialty wallcoverings, has been providing award winning designs to the architectural and interior design community for over 40 years. With a diverse collection of product, Phillip Jeffries has provided luxury goods that grace the walls of properties such as the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas and the Barney’s New York stores as well as luxurious homes throughout the world.
To learn more about Phillip Jeffries, please visit us at www.phillipjeffries.com.