Phillip Jeffries is looking for an Outside Sales Representative (London)!
We are currently accepting resumes for a Sales Representative to call on the Residential Interior Designer community in London territory. The ideal candidate must be self-motivated and have a broad base of existing relationships with key influencers within the industry. This individual will grow our London Residential sales and reinforce our presence in the European market. This position will report directly to the UK Sales Manager.
What you will be doing:
- Grow sales within the London sales territory.
- Promote sales by calling on existing and new commercial interior designers, architects and upscale retailers
- Proactively recognize cross selling opportunities, using product knowledge to offer similar patterns and designs to customers in order to increase revenue
- Make outbound calls to customers following sample requests in order to close sale or recommend alternative products
- Prospect new customers/opportunities
- Place binders, sampling and point of sales material
- Provide weekly sales reports and monthly recaps
- Keep CRM updated and provide London Showroom Manager with Account Maps for the Focus 20
- Work at Exhibitions
- Hand deliver samples to top 40 contract accounts
- Quote pricing, stock and lead times
- Ensure promises are kept to customers
- Provide quote on both Residential Projects
- Act as the voice of Phillip Jeffries in all contacts with customers
- Ensure satisfactory resolution to any complaint
- Provide feedback on activities as required and suggestions for improvement
- Act in an empowered way to ensure excellent service
- Ensure that product knowledge is kept up to date and of a high standard
- Achieve sales activity goals (number of appointments, binder/tip card placements, sample placements)
- Ideal candidate to live in the London territory.
- 3-5 years sales experience; previous experience within Wallcovering is a plus.
- Customer-centric mentality
- Keen interest and appreciation for luxury products and interior design
- Experience selling, tracking and reporting on a multiple project pipeline
- BA degree preferred
- Upbeat, energetic, can-do attitude
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent time management and follow up skills
- Team player
- Able to multitask and prioritize
- Strong analytical skills
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong computer skills including data management, CRM, Word and Excel
- Ability to work without direct oversight
- Ability to lift and carry up to 20 kilograms
Why Phillip Jeffries?
As a purpose-driven organization, we truly believe that where you work matters. We are committed to creating an organization with a higher purpose, a place where our talented team can truly flourish. Phillip Jeffries believes in creating an environment with opportunities to grow personally and financially, offering volunteer opportunities that support our community and environment as well as extending a rich benefits package to care for our most valuable assets, our team.
- Competitive salary
- Bonus program
- Paid days off
- Paid holidays
- Unique Culture
Phillip Jeffries, the world’s leader in natural, textured and specialty wallcoverings, has been providing award winning designs to the architectural and interior design community for over 40 years. With a diverse collection of product, Phillip Jeffries has provided luxury goods that grace the walls of properties such as the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas and the Barney’s New York stores as well as luxurious homes throughout the world.
To learn more about Phillip Jeffries, please visit us at www.phillipjeffries.com.