Phillip Jeffries is looking for a Showroom Sales Representative in New York City!
Our Sales team is searching for a Rock Star Residential Showroom Sales Representative in New York City for our beautiful flagship showroom! Ideal candidates must be self-motivated and have a broad base of existing relationships with key players within the industry. This position will report directly to the Showroom Manager.
What you will be doing:
- GROW Residential sales in New York City, CT, Westchester, LI and New Jersey
- Manage sales through existing Phillip Jeffries clients
- Cultivate clientele base by developing and delivering presentations to designers
- Create daily call reports through CRM activity and close sales
- Schedule in Showroom product presentations
- Generate monthly synopsis of the showroom activities
- Collaborate with client on project shop jobs and providing samples
- Attend networking events as agreed upon with showroom manager
- 5+ years of Selling experience, preferably within the Interiors Industry
- Must be based in New York City or surrounding suburbs
- History of being a top performer in a sales capacity
- Upbeat, energetic, can-do attitude
- Team player
- Excellent customer service
- Experience converting leads to clients
- Strong analytical skills
- Customer-centric mentality
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in MS Office
- Well versed with ERP/CRM systems
Why Phillip Jeffries?
As a purpose-driven organization, we truly believe that where you work matters. We are committed to creating an organization with a higher purpose, a place where our talented team can truly flourish. Phillip Jeffries believes in creating an environment with opportunities to grow personally and financially, offering volunteer opportunities that support our community and environment as well as extending a rich benefits package to care for our most valuable assets, our team.
- Competitive salary
- Commission/Bonus program
- Paid days off
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Complimentary Flu Vaccines
- Retirement Plan in which company automatically contributes approximately 10% of your annual compensation
- Tax advantages through Flexible Spending Accounts that allow you to pay for specific healthcare and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars
- Financial protection through Accident, Short Term Disability, Hospital and Cancer Insurance
- Identity theft protection
- Unique culture that includes an annual Spirit Week with a focus on our core values, team building and having fun!
- Frequent team building activities
- Paid time off for community service with the ability to take (3) paid days off per year to volunteer during a work day and (3) days per year on a weekend earning you an additional (3) days of comp time
- Gym rewards of up to $240 per year for every month that at least 12 visits are made to one of +4000 facilities
Phillip Jeffries, the world’s leader in natural, textured and specialty wallcoverings, has been providing award winning designs to the architectural and interior design community for over 40 years. With a diverse collection of product, Phillip Jeffries has provided luxury goods that grace the walls of properties such as the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas and the Barney’s New York stores as well as luxurious homes throughout the world.
To learn more about Phillip Jeffries, please visit us at www.phillipjeffries.com.