Phillip Jeffries is hiring and we are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist!
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for developing, executing, and analyzing digital marketing plans – ensuring that they run smoothly from start to finish. This position manages select inbound and outbound activities such as SEO, SEM, remarketing, and display. Project management of all aspects of app design, development, testing, and adoption is a critical component of this role. Understanding the intent and requirements of privacy laws and creating the internal team, processes, and tools for meeting them will protect our clients’ data and ensure our organization is compliant.
Partnering with the Digital team in leading a digital transformation of the Marketing function will position Phillip Jeffries as the undeniable digital leader in the interior design industry. This role will report to our Digital Marketing Director and would work a hybrid schedule.
What you will be doing:
- Craft digital marketing plans to support key initiatives and campaigns
- Execute flawless implementation of plans
- Secure the appropriate resources and assets to support plans
- Identify, track, and report success metrics
ANALYSIS, INSIGHTS, AND REPORTING
- Monitor and track all activity against benchmarks and SMART goals.
- Develop reports and dashboards
- Analyze data to surface insights
- Establish and share best practices and insights
APP PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Manage the design, development, and continuous innovation of all apps
- Own the maintenance and upkeep of apps
- Facilitate training for all users
- Develop and track metrics
- Develop a plan for successful user adoption and ensure we hit goals
- Become our in-house expert on digital privacy laws
- Establish internal teams and processes to comply with requirements
- Facilitate privacy requests and handle according to established processes
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience
- Fluency in all aspects of the digital ecosystem: web, mobile, social, email, SEM, SEO, CRM, MAS, PPC, etc.
- Exemplary project and process management skills
- Sense of urgency and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills that lead to actionable insights
- Passion for sharing insights and learnings
- Strong point of view and ability to challenge then align
- Client service heart
- Positive energy and a desire to contribute and collaborate
- Adept at working cross-functionally to gain alignment
- Ability to manage long- and short-term projects simultaneously
- Interior design experience preferred but not required
- Mastery of all required systems (e.g., Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, HubSpot, SEMRush, Facebook Ads Manager, Microsoft Dynamics 365, PowerBI)
Why Phillip Jeffries?
As a purpose-driven organization, we truly believe that where you work matters. We are committed to creating an organization with a higher purpose, a place where our talented team can truly flourish. Phillip Jeffries believes in creating an environment with opportunities to grow personally and financially, offering volunteer opportunities that support our community and environment as well as extending a rich benefits package to care for our most valuable assets, our team.
- Stocked break room with complimentary healthy snacks and beverages
- Easily accessible, just minutes from Routes 46, 80, 23 and GSP
- Unique culture that includes an annual Spirit Week with a focus on our core values, team building and having fun!
- Frequent team building activities
- Annual holiday party and picnic
- Beautifully designed office space that includes open concept and collaborative work spaces, large kitchen, library, inclusion of live plants, convenient nursing room, privacy rooms, and access to natural light via most all work stations
- Paid time off for community service with the ability to take (3) paid days off per year to volunteer during a work day and (3) days per year on a weekend earning you an additional (3) days of comp time
- Gym rewards of up to $240 per year for every month that at least 12 visits are made to one of +4000 facilities
- Competitive salary
- Bonus program
- Paid days off
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Complimentary Flu Vaccines
- Retirement Plan in which company automatically contributes approximately 10% of your annual compensation
- Tax advantages through Flexible Spending Accounts that allow you to pay for specific healthcare and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars
- Financial protection through Accident, Short Term Disability, Hospital and Cancer Insurance
- Identity theft protection
Phillip Jeffries, the world’s leader in natural, textured and specialty wallcoverings, has been providing award winning designs to the architectural and interior design community for over 40 years. With a diverse collection of product, Phillip Jeffries has provided luxury goods that grace the walls of properties such as the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas and the Barney’s New York stores as well as luxurious homes throughout the world.
To learn more about Phillip Jeffries, please visit us at www.phillipjeffries.com.