Phillip Jeffries is looking for a Digital Print Production Operator!
Our team is searching for a highly motivated, dynamic and hands-on Digital Print Production Operator to drive a world class digital printing operation. This role will report directly to the Assistant Manufacturing Manager, Digital. This role will be on 2nd shift (11:00 am to 8:00 pm).
What you will be doing:
- Ensure accuracy of color targets.
- Receive, process, comprehend, and follow orders for color print services and prioritize work assignments based on customer needs, work load and machine capabilities.
- Processes orders in a timely manner and reports any delays to management
- Make the appropriate and productive job setting choices at the workstation and color server.
- Perform quality control checks and make adjustments to obtain a desired level of image quality
- Troubleshoot problems that occur during job submission or the printing process
- Address problematic orders and customer complaints
- Minor maintenance functions include cleaning, replenishing consumables, replacing filters and waste containers.
- Use diagnostics to troubleshoot and correct image quality artifacts.
- Gather, organize, and wrap completed work for delivery to customer
- Report mechanical failure for technician repair
- Catch errors at the earliest possible stage
- Highly detail oriented for quality control purposes
- Ability to conduct tests and inspections to evaluate quality and performance.
- Understanding of equipment capabilities
- Excellent visual discrimination and grasp of color theory. An eye for color and prints quality.
- Follow the equipment maintenance schedule.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience with large format industry experience operating digital printing and finishing equipment and Vutek experience preferred
- Thorough knowledge of materials and equipment in color printing.
- Must be able to work 2nd shift or a flex schedule
- Upbeat, positive energy
- Able to multitask and prioritize
- Able to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Great attention to detail and a high sense of urgency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Strong organizational skills
- Timely, consistent follow-up skills
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality at all times
- Personifies “learning mode”
- Good problem-solving skills
- Must be able to load/unload print media (54 inches rolls, ~ 50 lbs) on each roll-to-roll printer.
Why Phillip Jeffries?
As a purpose-driven organization, we truly believe that where you work matters. We are committed to creating an organization with a higher purpose, a place where our talented team can truly flourish. Phillip Jeffries believes in creating an environment with opportunities to grow personally and financially, offering volunteer opportunities that support our community and environment as well as extending a rich benefits package to care for our most valuable assets, our team.
- Stocked break room with complimentary healthy snacks and beverages
- Easily accessible, just minutes from Routes 46, 80, 23 and GSP
- Unique culture that includes an annual Spirit Week with a focus on our core values, team building and having fun!
- Frequent team building activities
- Annual holiday party and picnic
- Beautifully designed office space that includes open concept and collaborative work spaces, large kitchen, library, inclusion of live plants, convenient nursing room, privacy rooms, and access to natural light via most all work stations
- Paid time off for community service with the ability to take (3) paid days off per year to volunteer during a work day and (3) days per year on a weekend earning you an additional (3) days of comp time
- Gym rewards of up to $240 per year for every month that at least 12 visits are made to one of +4000 facilities
- Competitive salary
- Bonus program
- Paid days off
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Complimentary Flu Vaccines
- Retirement Plan in which company automatically contributes approximately 10% of your annual compensation
- Tax advantages through Flexible Spending Accounts that allow you to pay for specific healthcare and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars
- Financial protection through Accident, Short Term Disability, Hospital and Cancer Insurance
- Identity theft protection
Phillip Jeffries, the world’s leader in natural, textured and specialty wallcoverings, has been providing award winning designs to the architectural and interior design community for over 40 years. With a diverse collection of product, Phillip Jeffries has provided luxury goods that grace the walls of properties such as the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas and the Barney’s New York stores as well as luxurious homes throughout the world.
To learn more about Phillip Jeffries, please visit us at www.phillipjeffries.com.