Phillip Jeffries is growing and we are actively searching for a Production Planner!
Our Design team is searching for a dedicated team player to oversee and maintain the Production Tipcard Library. The ideal candidate has a passion for perfection, an obsession with organization and an aspiration to drive accountability. This position will report to our Production Manager and would work a hybrid schedule.
What you will be doing:
- Forecasts quarterly and yearly inventory on all active tipcards + binders.
- Project manages the Quarterly Tipcard Rerun meeting - analyzing product lifecycles and making recommendations according to data.
- Maintain the process of reproducing Tipcards for our Sampling inventory.
- Owns maintenance of all Tipcards while coordinating with internal and external needs
- Working with external vendors to project manage the production of Tipcards.
- Coordinates with logistics and sampling to monitor overstock of sales tools and ensure the flow of goods.
- Assist Product data in the implementation of PLM (Product Lifestyle Management), reporting + inventory status (working in conjunction with Demand Planning)
- 3+ years’ experience in office setting
- Understands cause + effect
- Able to analyze and draw conclusions
- Strong design aesthetic
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Able to absorb information and learn from others
- Master listener
- Proactively anticipates the needs of others
- Ability to move tasks forward
- Able to give and take constructive criticism
- Passionate about design and the arts
- Ruthless team player
- Motivator and motivated
- Goal oriented
- Proficient knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Upbeat, energetic, can-do attitude
- Responsible and reliable
- Detail orientated
- Self sufficient
- Communicates obstacles with solutions
- Embraces fast-past environment
- Enjoys change and can pivot quickly
Why Phillip Jeffries?
As a purpose-driven organization, we truly believe that where you work matters. We are committed to creating an organization with a higher purpose, a place where our talented team can truly flourish. Phillip Jeffries believes in creating an environment with opportunities to grow personally and financially, offering volunteer opportunities that support our community and environment as well as extending a rich benefits package to care for our most valuable assets, our team.
- Competitive salary
- Company bonus program
- Annual Cost of Living Increase
- Retirement Plan - company automatically contributes approximately 10% of your annual compensation
- Medical Coverage – low cost to the employee ($20 per month)
- Spouse/ Domestic Partner/ Civil Union Partner Coverage
- Family Coverage
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Prescription Plan
- Dental and vision coverage
- Tax advantages through Flexible Spending Accounts that allow you to pay for specific healthcare and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars
Other PJ Perks & Benefits:
- 16 Paid days off per calendar year
- 10 Paid holidays
- Detailed onboarding plans that outline 30/60/90 goals and trainings.
- Earn Paid time off for community service - Up to 3 days per year
- Employee Discount on PJ Wallcoverings
- Hybrid work schedule
Phillip Jeffries, the world’s leader in natural, textured and specialty wallcoverings, has been providing award winning designs to the architectural and interior design community for over 40 years. With a diverse collection of product, Phillip Jeffries has provided luxury goods that grace the walls of properties such as the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas and the Barney’s New York stores as well as luxurious homes throughout the world. To learn more about Phillip Jeffries, please visit us at www.phillipjeffries.com.
Phillip Jeffries is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity, inclusion, and equality in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law.