We are seeking to hire a Product Launch Manager on our Design team!
The purpose of this role is to ensure Phillip Jeffries has the most efficient and effective systems to deliver World Class Product Launches consistently and according to scope. This role will report to our Chief of Staff and will work a hybrid schedule of in-office and remote days.
What you will be doing:
Launch Process Management
- Streamline the Launch Process using the Value Stream Maps, A3 and Continuous Improvement tools and methodologies
- Document and maintain the Launch Process within Process Management System (Wrike)
- Gather feedback from the core Launch Team to continually improve the Launch Process and manage changes
- Ensure key leaders and stakeholders within the Sales and Marketing functions are aligned with Launch expectations
- Systematize updates provided by Launch Process stakeholders
- Ensure the long-term strategy of our products for Sales, Marketing, Design, Operations and Finance are aligned with the Launch Process
- Create trainings on the Launch Process Value Stream Map and other continuous improvement tools for the Launch Team
- Monitor and report on Launch Process metrics, including Return on Investment, and forecasted sales.
Launch Process Optimization
- Implement and maintain a systematized audit and assessment of the Launch Process
- Ensure that all changes and updates to the Launch Process are vetted and tested prior to implementation
- Ensure that key systems, including but not limited to Wrike, PIM/ PLM and flow charts, are maintained with up-to-date changes to the Launch Process
- Proactively identify potential obstacles before they have an impact to the Launch Process with assistance from the team, coach, and key stakeholders
- Reduce Launch Process costs (suppliers and binderies as well as staff time)
- Increase production output of sales tools, profits, and sales
- Identify constraints within our Launch Process
- Partner with other related Process Owners to improve efficiencies and effectiveness that may impact the Launch Process (i.e., Close out process with Finance)
- Improve the effectiveness and speed of the Launch Process
- Ensure that the Launch Process Team has a healthy, collaborative culture
- Adopt a continuous improvement mindset, proactively identifying areas for improvement, proposing solutions, and implementing plans to progress
- Evaluate and address opportunities for improvement within the Launch Process Team’s engagement team
- Ensure the Launch Process Team are Wrike and PIM/PLM expert-users
- Define each Launch Process Team member’s role, purpose within the Launch Process and metrics
- Onboard new Launch Process Team members
- Review the resources required for product launches annually, adjusting the structure and roles as needed
- Evaluate Launch Process Team members quarterly, assessing contributions to Process that are communicated to their Executive Leader
- Facilitate efficient meetings, work out sessions and huddles with clear next steps and owners identified
- Prior experience managing a team
- 3-5 years managing interdepartmental and company processes
- Prior experience with Lean Principles and Continuous Improvement activities
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and adapt to changing priorities and deadlines
- Ability to think strategically about the big picture and quickly dive into the nitty-gritty
- Proven experience in operational and change management
- Experienced in cross-functional project management
- Proven ability to build trust, influence, and motivate cross-functional project teams
- Promotes a sense of urgency and individual accountability in the team
- BA / BS in related field
- System Experience with:
- Wrike or other Project Management Tool
Why Phillip Jeffries?
As a purpose-driven organization, we truly believe that where you work matters. We are committed to creating an organization with a higher purpose, a place where our talented team can truly flourish. Phillip Jeffries believes in creating an environment with opportunities to grow personally and financially, offering volunteer opportunities that support our community and environment as well as extending a rich benefits package to care for our most valuable assets, our team.
- Competitive salary
- Company bonus program
- Annual Cost of Living Increase
- Retirement Plan - company automatically contributes approximately 10% of your annual compensation
- Medical Coverage – low cost to the employee ($20 per month)
- Spouse/ Domestic Partner/ Civil Union Partner Coverage
- Family Coverage
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Prescription Plan
- Dental and vision coverage
- Tax advantages through Flexible Spending Accounts that allow you to pay for specific healthcare and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars
Other PJ Perks & Benefits:
- 20 Paid days off per calendar year
- 10 Paid holidays
- Detailed onboarding plans that outline 30/60/90 goals and trainings.
- Earn Paid time off for community service - Up to 3 days per year
- Employee Discount on PJ Wallcoverings
- Hybrid work schedule
Phillip Jeffries, the world’s leader in natural, textured and specialty wallcoverings, has been providing award winning designs to the architectural and interior design community for over 40 years. With a diverse collection of product, Phillip Jeffries has provided luxury goods that grace the walls of properties such as the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas and the Barney’s New York stores as well as luxurious homes throughout the world. To learn more about Phillip Jeffries, please visit us at www.phillipjeffries.com.
Phillip Jeffries is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity, inclusion, and equality in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law.