Phillip Jeffries is looking for a West Coast Regional Sales Manager!
Our Sales team is searching for a dedicated Sales leader that knows the luxury Interior Design Industry. The ideal candidate will be responsible for identifying sales opportunities within our US/Canada Domestic marketplace and executing strategies to capture those opportunities. The territory will include: California, Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Nevada, Arizona, Hawaii and Vancouver, Canada. This position will report directly to the Vice President of North America Sales.
What you will be doing:
Sales Growth & Strategy:
- Grow sales in the specific managed markets in accordance with our mission and annual goals
- Be the industry leader in the West Coast Region of North America & Canada (California, Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Nevada, Arizona, Hawaii and Vancouver, Canada).
- Direct all activities required to achieve sales goals via service and marketing standards
- Manage sales through developing new and existing Phillip Jeffries clientele
- Selling the brand and product via showroom clientele visits
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual recaps covering sales performance, analysis of performance and key objectives
- Creating and managing annual strategic sales plan
- Train the Sales team member on how to create strategic sales plan, to include:
- Sales goals
- Target accounts
- Review Daily/Weekly/Monthly with sales team members and holding them accountable to achieving sales goals
- Always deliver world class customer service
- Create Rockstar Experiences for clients & staff
- Ensure best practices for issue resolution, returns, etc.
- Communicate feedback regarding service failures/customer concerns to corporate
- Ensure performance standards meet the goals of the company
Brand Ambassador (Liaison & Events):
- Be an ambassador and help increase Phillip Jeffries brand awareness
- Be responsible for creating the ultimate client experience
- Entertain sales staff and top designers through territory wide industry events
- Work with marketing team to identify industry events, dinners, etc. in the market that we should be a sponsoring and or attend
- Be the point person for local marketing opportunities and communicate to corporate Marketing
- Host Regional and/or Executive team visits
- Liaise with Vice President of Sales North America keeping them up to date on territory wins, issues, and or projects.
- Be the voice of your assigned regional sales team ensuring that resolutions are sought after
Talent: People & Culture:
- Conduct monthly one-to-one meetings with all direct reports keeping detailed notes
- Collaborate with Talent on recruiting and training of all new team members
- Create and execute individual development plans
- Ensure a working environment that feels safe and reflects the core values of Phillip Jeffries
- Communicate company initiatives/objects to team
- Have an active “virtual bench” for replacement hires and or new territory opportunities
- Coach and motivate a high performing team according to The PJ Way
- Set the standard for team on what “Being the Best” means
- 5 – 7 years of Sales Management experience
- Minimum of 5 years leading and managing a team of salespeople
- Previous Interiors Industry experience preferred
- Must live within the West Coast territory
- Microsoft applications with intermediate in excel & PowerPoint, outlook.
- Experience managing deadlines
- Understanding of budgets & compensation plans
- Excellent presentations skills
- Ability to hire, train, & manage a team
- Seasoned traveler
- Preferably a design background
- Experience managing team in different roles and in remote positions.
- “Can-do” attitude, willingness to roll up sleeves and get dirty
- Project management skills
- Team player: excellence in collaboration with our other departments
- Field rep experience
- Ability to travel up to 50%
Why Phillip Jeffries?
As a purpose-driven organization, we truly believe that where you work matters. We are committed to creating an organization with a higher purpose, a place where our talented team can truly flourish. Phillip Jeffries believes in creating an environment with opportunities to grow personally and financially, offering volunteer opportunities that support our community and environment as well as extending a rich benefits package to care for our most valuable assets, our team.
- Competitive salary
- Company bonus program
- Annual Cost of Living Increase
- Retirement Plan - company automatically contributes approximately 10% of your annual compensation
- Medical Coverage – low cost to the employee ($20 per month)
- Spouse/ Domestic Partner/ Civil Union Partner Coverage
- Family Coverage
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Prescription Plan
- Dental and vision coverage
- Tax advantages through Flexible Spending Accounts that allow you to pay for specific healthcare and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars
Other PJ Perks & Benefits:
- 20 Paid days off per calendar year
- 10 Paid holidays
- Detailed onboarding plans that outline 30/60/90 goals and trainings.
- Earn Paid time off for community service - Up to 3 days per year
- Employee Discount on PJ Wallcoverings
Phillip Jeffries, the world’s leader in natural, textured and specialty wallcoverings, has been providing award winning designs to the architectural and interior design community for over 40 years. With a diverse collection of product, Phillip Jeffries has provided luxury goods that grace the walls of properties such as the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas and the Barney’s New York stores as well as luxurious homes throughout the world. To learn more about Phillip Jeffries, please visit us at www.phillipjeffries.com.
Phillip Jeffries is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity, inclusion, and equality in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law.