Phillip Jeffries is looking for a Hospitality Sales Representative in the Los Angeles market!
We are currently accepting resumes for a Hospitality Sales Representative to call on the Hospitality Interior Designer community in the LA market. The ideal candidate must be self-motivated and have a broad base of existing relationships with key influencers within the industry. This position will report directly to the Western Regional Sales Manager, Contract Sales.
What you will be doing:
- Be a PJ ambassador and GROW Hospitality business in the territory of Los Angeles County.
- Exceed weekly/monthly HPA and sales goals.
- Manage sales through existing Phillip Jeffries clients.
- Increase clientele base by actively seeking out new business.
- Create and close sales; follow up on all client and project leads and turn quotes into orders.
- Interact with NJ support staff in determining territory needs and to keep a pulse on the order pipeline.
- Schedule product presentations for both new collections as well as existing product.
- Provide sample and book tools to clients.
- Update and maintain PJ presence in client libraries'.
- Create weekly call reports.
- Generate monthly synopsis of territory
- Provide account updates for direct marketing programs.
- Be a CRM expert; communicate client reaction and needs, and keep account information up to date.
- Utilize social media to create leads and grow relationships with clients.
- Get involved in industry events, specifically networking opportunities within architectural/interior design community.
- Represent and sell Phillip Jeffries at local industry trade events and possibly regional trade shows.
- Candidate must live within the Los Angeles territory
- Must have 3+ years Sales and/or Interior Design experience
- BA degree preferred
- Upbeat, energetic, can-do attitude
- Ability to work from a home office
- Reliable transportation with space for sales material
- Social Media savvy
- Team player
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent customer service
- Track record for providing fast response times
- Customer-centric mentality
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ability to travel outside of territory (tradeshows, events at headquarters, etc.)
- Well versed with ERP/CRM systems
Why Phillip Jeffries?
As a purpose-driven organization, we truly believe that where you work matters. We are committed to creating an organization with a higher purpose, a place where our talented team can truly flourish. Phillip Jeffries believes in creating an environment with opportunities to grow personally and financially, offering volunteer opportunities that support our community and environment as well as extending a rich benefits package to care for our most valuable assets, our team.
- Competitive salary
- Company bonus program
- Annual Cost of Living Increase
- Retirement Plan - company automatically contributes approximately 10% of your annual compensation
- Medical Coverage – low cost to the employee ($20 per month)
- Spouse/ Domestic Partner/ Civil Union Partner Coverage
- Family Coverage
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Prescription Plan
- Dental and vision coverage
- Tax advantages through Flexible Spending Accounts that allow you to pay for specific healthcare and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars
Other PJ Perks & Benefits:
- 16 Paid days off per calendar year
- 10 Paid holidays
- Detailed onboarding plans that outline 30/60/90 goals and trainings.
- Earn Paid time off for community service - Up to 3 days per year
- Employee Discount on PJ Wallcoverings
Phillip Jeffries, the world’s leader in natural, textured and specialty wallcoverings, has been providing award winning designs to the architectural and interior design community for over 40 years. With a diverse collection of product, Phillip Jeffries has provided luxury goods that grace the walls of properties such as the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas and the Barney’s New York stores as well as luxurious homes throughout the world. To learn more about Phillip Jeffries, please visit us at www.phillipjeffries.com.
Phillip Jeffries is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity, inclusion, and equality in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law.