Phillip Jeffries is looking for a Contract/Hospitality Sales Manager!
Our Sales team is searching for a dedicated sales leader that knows the Interior Design Industry. The ideal candidate will be responsible for identifying sales opportunities within our Hospitality & Contract marketplace and executing strategies to capture those opportunities.
Phillip Jeffries is known for luxury design and graces the walls of the Four Seasons, Ritz Carlton and Saks Fifth Avenue Department Stores.
If you’re looking for a rapidly growing company that has the feel of a start-up and the foundation of an established business, Phillip Jeffries may be your next home!
What you will be doing:
- Focused sales growth in Hospitality/Contract/Retail Design markets
- Ensure Contract Sales Representatives are trained and meeting all Minimum Standards of Excellence
- Responsible for sales to National Accounts (ie Purchasers and Hotel Brands)
- Help showroom and sales team prospect new clients via trade shows, territory visits, mentoring, web tools and direct marketing program
- Seek out qualified designers, clients, sales staff members and Phillip Jeffries team members
- Develop relationships and network with the key players within the Contract/Hospitality sales market: PJ Sales Representatives, General Managers and Owners, Designers, Purchasers, Installers, etc.
- Attend industry events, dinners, etc. with showroom sales staff and top designers
- Exude leadership skills and have the ability to manage up, down and sideways. Be a team player that offers ruthless support.
- Mentor and train sales team
- Conduct sales training that elevates the team’s ability to prospect and close sales
- Develop and define presentation skills
- Schedule product presentations for both new collections as well as existing product
- Deliver conference call seminars/webinars on new product and sales strategy
- Conduct web training for sales team
- Travel approximately 50 - 60% of the time
- Be available physically, mentally and emotionally for team
- Schedule face-to-face time to build and develop relationships with showrooms, sales team and clients
- Visit corporate headquarters a minimum of every 4 – 6 weeks and/or when requested
- Participate in Trade Shows
- Organize and lead annual Contract Sales Meetings
- Attend National Sales/General Manager meetings and other PJ hosted events
- Create travel budget
- Write visit recap for executive team after each territory visit
- Communicate and strategize with Director of North American Sales on continuous basis
- Relay client reaction and needs via sales software
- Provide feedback from marketplace and coordinate events
- Interact with Client Services when issues escalate
- Provide feedback to IT on web improvement opportunities
- Conduct structured monthly and quarterly calls with showroom owners/ managers and associates
- Be a CRM expert
- Establish goals by territory for sales, sampling and catalogues
- Review weekly, monthly and quarterly metrics and communicate results to Phillip Jeffries leaders/sales force as needed
- Provide sales market recaps after each trip
- Provide quarterly recaps on Contract market
- Create contract sales calendar (events to exhibit at, markets to visit, etc.)
- 5 – 7 years Sales Management experience
- Upbeat, energetic, can-do attitude
- Team player
- Strong analytical skills
- Customer-centric mentality
- Training and development
- Hospitality/Contract/Retail sales experience
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in MS Office
- Well versed with ERP/CRM systems
- BA degree preferred
What’s in it for you:
- Selected as one of the Best Places to Work in NJ (NJ Biz Magazine – April 2017)
- Unique culture that includes:
- Annual Spirit Week with a focus on our core values, team building and having fun!
- Employee-hosted Wow! Fun! Months
- Annual Holiday Party and Picnic
- Competitive salary and bonus program
- 20 Paid days off (prorated first year)
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Flexible Spending Account
- Retirement Plan
For immediate consideration, please e-mail your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to Jobs@phillipjeffries.com.
Phillip Jeffries, the world’s leader in natural, textured and specialty wallcoverings, has been providing award winning designs to the architectural and interior design community for over 40 years. With a diverse collection of product, Phillip Jeffries has provided luxury goods that grace the walls of properties such as the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas and the Barney’s New York stores as well as luxurious homes throughout the world.
To learn more about Phillip Jeffries, please visit us at www.phillipjeffries.com.